Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hip-Hop Box

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hip-Hop Box

  1. Congrats to Coach Buchanan.
  2. I won't spoil any announcements...
  3. I think that's been one of many reason is been tough on Frankfort... being an independent school with two larger school in a small town.
  4. You gotta be willing to Build, theres no state of the art facilities yet just old Historic buildings. We did just install the jumbo tron...?
  5. New direction was promised last year... Yes, we will be fine but that is settling, we want better then "fine!!"
  6. Right, also one of Foleys knocks was control his staff, which lead us to the situation where in now.
  7. Foley was loved by the community...his staff not so much.?‍♂️
  8. Has me wondering who he/she source is...?
  9. much older then that...?
  10. If I'm 6'5 and play WR and the different " coaching and philosophies" want me to play TE now, I'm looking at this situation a little different...
  11. And in Frankfort's situation, for us to get an older coach who doesn't really know the kids and isn't ready to basically start from scratch it will show a slight glimpse of insanity..imo?
  12. I guess its not so much of specifics but in totality. This is a different generation of kids.. and I feel like and older coach has older philosophies, that wouldn't be relatable to the kids of today.
  13. I'll agree to disagree..
  14. Yes, its a slow grind...but its worth it.
  15. Frankfort needs a new leader, and I say whomever it has to be should be young and experienced. The slogan "Not just anyone can coach at Frankfort high" has some truth to it... you have to have a want to build your own legacy(reference to be a young guy).
  16. I'm sure the reason the didn't renew will out come out... This is uncharted territory for Frankfort, we've never been of the unknown. I hate it for the kids...?
  17. TD run Franklin co I didn’t get a number tied at 21…
  18. Pass from Claudio complete TOUCHDOWN Franklin co!!!! 21-14 WOFO…
  19. WOFO is beating on the door… Maxwell with another Touchdown two point conversion was successful 21-7 WOFO.
  20. Big play by #5 from Woodford county all the way down to the Franklin county 2 yard line. Touchdown Woodford… extra attempt is no good 13-7 Woodford.
  21. Franklin county’s time of possession is key…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.