Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Backer71

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Backer71

  1. Media Relations would be Tom Stellman ask anyone up in NKY what they think about that one. The local sports writer said he is the best up here.
  2. Team Kentucky was one match away from placing some records were Zach Byrd 0-8, Mat Slone 7-1, Matt Watson 1-7, Jake Lee, 3-5, Brad and Brent Hitchings both went 4-4, Josh Lewis 7-1. I know the team status is accurate the wrestlers not sure. If i can get a link ill post it.
  3. Team Kentucky took 3rd in their pool today. I think they ended the day 2-2 with a big comeback against Team Illinois Bronze. Here is some individual results as best as i know Brad Hitchings 2-2 Mat Slone 3-1 Brent Hitchings 2-2 Korey Shotwell 2-2 Jordan Lewis 3-1 Mat Watson 1-3 Grant Olhman 0-4. Thats all I know and some could be wrong so dont get on me to hard if they are!:thumb:
  4. I would like to start off by saying that I think that there were some calls today they was just terrible this weeknd. I think a lot has to do with the low standards they have for being a ref. Open book test no time limit. That is a joke. You only have to attend one rule clinic a year. Some things I saw this weeknd Inconsistent stalling calls. by this I mean one time there will be a quick stalling call and then it will become no existent. Any body got anything to add?
  5. The underclassmen in this tournament in this has really been impressing me. Jones and Houchens just to name a few.
  6. only state champ from NKY Logan Jones 4th grader.
  7. More then i thought all ready. I think Trevor Stellman from Conner Ran, Threw and Intercepted a pass for a TD against Campbell Co. Dont hold me to it. I guess a pic can count as a catch?
  8. I just thought this was an intresting topic to look into since LT was able to pull it off this season. I know of one from Conner Tony Jones did it 3X in his career.
  9. His sophmore year as well....
  10. Has Martinko ever been healthy?
  11. I think he is the undefeated, and undisputed high school sports writer of the world.
  12. Cooper only beat Danilel 5-3. Ashworth had the ACT
  13. He writes great articles. During the season he really looks into the people in which he is writing about. His football pre-season writings are unlike anyother i have seen.
  14. They messed up the article. They said Kyle Reeve got 6th wrong picture and all.
  15. Clueless Ryan Ernst? Your crazy the man is great at writing sports articles for the paper. Must be from a team Mr. Ernst does not write on enough. Sorry you dont get the ink.
  16. I cant wait. Im coaching the Conner Middle School program I am pumped up. I knows it M.S. but what can I say i gotta start somewhere.
  17. NKY were are you all at we have some canidates who could have potential for all state. I mean i dont get around the state much but here are starts from here. Ryan Fogle Daryl Warner Chase Floyd Dustin Alvey Tyron Armstrong Rodney Stone Keven Smith Jeff Wera Just a few any thoughts?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.