Everything posted by AshlandTomcat41
-
Elliott at Ashland predictions
Thanks :lol:
-
Freshmen AIT
Euton, Bair, and Chad Jackson have been playing. I dont know any of the others kids.
-
Freshmen AIT
Ashland 37 Boyd 35 Final
-
Elliott at Ashland predictions
How about in 10 years or so, then for the next 25! Im still pretty young, gotta pay my dues (kiss butt) first. :lol:
-
Elliott at Ashland predictions
I think I should too. Maybe in the next 10 - 15 years. :thumb:
-
Elliott at Ashland predictions
Even I can appreciate the humor in that. :lol:
-
Elliott at Ashland predictions
Nice to have a home game after a few games away Ashland 49 Elliot 46
-
Predictions for Class 3a Region 4
District 8 Ashland JC Mason Co. Lawrence Co. Boyd Co. Greenup Co. District 7 Rock Bell ? ? ? ?
-
Freshmen AIT
Students - $1 Adults - $3 Meeting AT41 - Priceless :lol:
-
Freshmen AIT
I dont have the exact schedule with me right now. But Im pretty sure Fastbreak has things accurate. Should be a good night of basketball!
-
Freshmen AIT
The Ashland score was 56 to 28 I believe.
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Ashland 41
Thank you. I appreciate that! I like the "maybe to the point of craziness" line. :lol:
-
Greenup Co 45 Russell 31
:lol: First of all, my feelings that we could benefit from a new coach have NOTHING to do with my dedication and support of the Ashland Tomcats. How is that being a bandwagon jumper? I think the fact that I live and die with every game proves that you are wrong, along with my nearly 4,000 posts. I love your line "acted like you were a big Tomcat fan" yeah this is just all an act, so is the flag on my house, and license plate on the front of my car. You got me, Im busted! :lol: I truly think that you are the ONLY person on BGP or who reads BGP that thinks Im a bandwagon Ashland fan. In fact many people on BGP go out of their way to say how lucky Ashland is to have a fan like me. If I said things like I was going to quit going to games, and maybe transfer my season tickets to Russell or Rose Hill then you have a point. The fact that Im frustrated with being 7-13 has nothing to do with my dedication. In fact I ordered my grooms cake for my wedding today, guess what its in the shape of the Ashland A, hows that for a bandwagon fan. If you have any more problems feel free to send me a PM, I cant wait. :lol:
-
Greenup Co 45 Russell 31
:lol: :confused:
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Ashland 41
I highly doubt that. No one mentioned anything about it today.
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Ashland 41
Excuse me? Thats the last thing I'am. I have been at every home game this season, even for the JV games, and will continue to be there. I also spent numerous hours this fall painting the football field 3 nights a week. I also worked the concession stand at the freshman AIT for over 6 hours today. So it would be a good idea for you not to say things that you have absolutely ZERO knowledge about.
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Ashland 41
He hasnt had an answer for anything all season.
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Ashland 41
Ya know what, I said the same thing earlier this evening.
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Ashland 41
I only listened to the 1st half, so I dont know any info about the game. Who knows why he benched them. Some people have said he wasnt happy with their effort against East Carter, well Drew had 17 in that game, so I dont know what he could be thinking. It OBVIOUSLY didnt work. :mad:
-
Greenup Co 45 Russell 31
Wow 31 points!?! Thats worse offense than Ashland! Was Dodd sick? Did Flynn moonlight and coach Russell tonight!??!? :lol:
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Ashland 41
No surprise here. I cant take this anymore.
-
Ashland @ George Rogers Clark
Score is GRC 29 ASH 15, looks like Flynn's strategy of benching Thomas and McDavid payed off...
-
Freshmen AIT
I believe you are correct on both counts.
-
Ashland @ George Rogers Clark
Great idea! That should solve all our problems! When does spring football practice start???
-
East Carter 47 Ashland 39
The RH game is not a lock by any means. I hope our boys can turn it on soon, and I will be there every night rooting them on just like I have been all year.