Everything posted by AshlandTomcat41
-
Ashland chooses not to play Rose Hill in 2006-2007
I agree completely, very well said!
-
Ashland chooses not to play Rose Hill in 2006-2007
I dont know. If you ask me thats neither here nor there.....
-
Ashland chooses not to play Rose Hill in 2006-2007
With all the ammunition at my disposal it was hard for me to narrow it down. I did the best I could. :thumb:
-
Ashland chooses not to play Rose Hill in 2006-2007
I think that is a safe assumption.
-
Ashland chooses not to play Rose Hill in 2006-2007
Wow. Interesting. Thats Fine, its your opinion and you are completely entitled to it. I would rather have the "legends in our own mind disease" than the "we always get picked on by big bad Ashland, we never do anything wrong, 2 years of glory, and some good 8th graders disease".
-
Ashland chooses not to play Rose Hill in 2006-2007
Actually I think that Bird33 publicly announced this. He did start the thread ya know, I just confirmed it.
-
Ashland chooses not to play Rose Hill in 2006-2007
Ya know what really makes me laugh? I dont mean just laugh, I mean bust a gut, cheeks sore from smiling kinda laugh! It the fact that some of you Rose Hill guys get such a MASSIVE kick out of anything that you think puts you on the same level as Ashland. Its blatantly obvious, and honestly, it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling deep down in my heart. So let me thank you for that. I had really been trying to be more open minded, and less defensive about most things on BGP, but this has pretty much pushed me over the edge. If you think I was sarcastic and made crazy comments before, you aint seen nothing yet, bbbbaby you aint seen nothing yet. :lol:
-
Ashland chooses not to play Rose Hill in 2006-2007
Great post my man!
-
Ashland chooses not to play Rose Hill in 2006-2007
Yes, but not regularly, or over a span of consecutive years.
-
Ashland chooses not to play Rose Hill in 2006-2007
All sports, but we never regularly scheduled them in other sports anyway. FWIW they never scheduled us in other sports either....
-
Ashland chooses not to play Rose Hill in 2006-2007
Why aren't you playing Lynn Camp this Saturday???
-
Ashland chooses not to play Rose Hill in 2006-2007
I answered your question, now please answer mine. Why is Rose Hill not playing Lynn Camp this Saturday?
-
Ashland chooses not to play Rose Hill in 2006-2007
-
Ashland chooses not to play Rose Hill in 2006-2007
Yes, I can confirm it. Why is it such a big deal!? We didnt schedule them this year, and they never scheduled us for 20+ years prior to 2001. What I want to know is why Bird33 starts threads with the title's "Why would Ashland support a proposal that harms AAU programs" and now this one.....
-
Ashland chooses not to play Rose Hill in 2006-2007
You are absolutely correct. Ashland will not schedule Rose Hill in any sport after their forfeit/now show for the Freshman AIT finals. Man you really have an huge axe to grind against Ashland huh.....
-
Ashland 54 Rowan Co 51
I was pretty close too, I had 61-58.
-
Rose Hill 61 Boyd County 60
-
Rose Hill 61 Boyd County 60
Hey, I may be a lot of things, but mature isnt one of them! Watch the name calling! :fight: :lol:
-
Ashland 54 Rowan Co 51
I know! Im sorry! This semester is killing me, and its only February!! :scared:
-
Ashland 54 Rowan Co 51
Well Ashland has really shown me something over the last week and a half. They have shown the ability to play under pressure and win the close game. The last 3 wins have all come down the last minute or so, and they have found a way to win. They have also started to get some pretty balanced scoring. Adam Cannoy had a great game with 11 points and 10 boards, Wilcox had 12, including 2 free throws to put Ashland up 3 with 11 seconds left, Williams had maybe 6 or 8, Drew had 16, and Matt something like 12 or so. Reliford also came in and hit a big three before halftime. Im starting to feel optimistic!
-
Ashland 54 Rowan Co 51
Cant believe no one posted this one yet. I will post more in bit...
-
Rose Hill 61 Boyd County 60
:eek: Wow, I sure was wrong! Holy cow!
-
Ashland vs Rowan Co. Predictions
Should be a good one. Hopefully Ashland can win 3 in a row for the first time this season! Ashland 61 Rowan 58
-
Ashland Basketball
He has received some help, courtesy of ASG.
-
Ashland Basketball
He's not. He wanders the streets of downtown Ashland, I think he had been staying at the Salvation Army. He definitely looks in bad shape... its a real shame. From what I understand he lost some very close family members all around the same time while he was in high school.