Everything posted by satboco05
-
Bourbon Basketball Job
IMO I would love to see Wayne Breedin from MSU and Ashland Blazer
-
(Video)Josh White from 3/4 court in Augusta vs. Saint Pat. Game
That was truly amazin
-
George Rogers Clark vs Montgomery Co
It should be a very close game between these two rivials .....Clark County leads the district and also beating montgomery Co. twice this year in 2 very close gameS ........I think that preston will have a antoher breakout game Clark Co. should win this game by double digits
-
Montgomery 42 Bourbon 37
It was a Very hard loss on behalf of the bourbon county colonels . The team had worked very hard all through the season ....the colonels seniors will be missed as the following ........tyson,henry,chris,zack,russ,scotter
-
38th District Who Will Win?
I say it will be a great battle way "barn burner" I will say Harrison by 3 with them beating Clark.
-
Nicholas Vs Deming
Any updates?
-
Long Time Bourbon County Colonel Supporter Passes
Greetings, From Paris/Bourbon County. I have recently found out that Mr. Timmy Case aka Mr. Colonel past away this morning in his home. If you have ever been to a Bourbon game you will catch him there with him rooting on his beloved colonels. I personaly had the chance to get to know Timmy over the years through my high school career as the manager for Bourbon County. I rember Timmy always had a positive out look on the game he always said " were going to win tonight" I always said I hope so Timmy. Timmy's father was all state member from 1954 Bourbon's Basketball team. Timmy will be missed by this colonel and all the fans. My thoughts and prayers goto his family during this sorrow of times. God Bless
-
Pendleton 62 Bourbon 52
It was a great game all the way through! IMO The officals were horriable the tenth region needs to get better refrees before they will be a big fight.
-
Hardest place to play
I agree with you great atmosphere.
-
Kentucky Bank Shootout
I was just wondering if anyone has herd any thing about the shoot out? I know My team has been in it since it started! IMO this is a great event for Bourbon County and the Paris AREA. Especally when they had OAK HILL Came to the big City of Paris! I know that the tournament director/coach for Bourbon Brandon Salsman left? Whats the tourny going to look like this year?
-
Who is the team that your team wants to beat more than anyone else?
For Bourbon Co. it has to be the Greyhounds of Paris or Harrison Co.