Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

satboco05

Inactive Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by satboco05

  1. IMO I would love to see Wayne Breedin from MSU and Ashland Blazer
  2. It should be a very close game between these two rivials .....Clark County leads the district and also beating montgomery Co. twice this year in 2 very close gameS ........I think that preston will have a antoher breakout game Clark Co. should win this game by double digits
  3. It was a Very hard loss on behalf of the bourbon county colonels . The team had worked very hard all through the season ....the colonels seniors will be missed as the following ........tyson,henry,chris,zack,russ,scotter
  4. I say it will be a great battle way "barn burner" I will say Harrison by 3 with them beating Clark.
  5. Greetings, From Paris/Bourbon County. I have recently found out that Mr. Timmy Case aka Mr. Colonel past away this morning in his home. If you have ever been to a Bourbon game you will catch him there with him rooting on his beloved colonels. I personaly had the chance to get to know Timmy over the years through my high school career as the manager for Bourbon County. I rember Timmy always had a positive out look on the game he always said " were going to win tonight" I always said I hope so Timmy. Timmy's father was all state member from 1954 Bourbon's Basketball team. Timmy will be missed by this colonel and all the fans. My thoughts and prayers goto his family during this sorrow of times. God Bless
  6. It was a great game all the way through! IMO The officals were horriable the tenth region needs to get better refrees before they will be a big fight.
  7. I agree with you great atmosphere.
  8. I was just wondering if anyone has herd any thing about the shoot out? I know My team has been in it since it started! IMO this is a great event for Bourbon County and the Paris AREA. Especally when they had OAK HILL Came to the big City of Paris! I know that the tournament director/coach for Bourbon Brandon Salsman left? Whats the tourny going to look like this year?
  9. For Bourbon Co. it has to be the Greyhounds of Paris or Harrison Co.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.