Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bourbon Basketball Job

Featured Replies

With Brown leaving who are the front runners??????

  • Replies 39
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would expect a lead Assistant in a successful program to be in the running for this job.

I would expect a lead Assistant in a successful program to be in the running for this job.

 

Who were Brown's assistants and are they certified to teach anything?

Who were Brown's assistants and are they certified to teach anything?

 

 

Perhaps not his assistants but one from somewhere else throughout the state. Nice area, good region and some talent and tradition at Bourbon.

Hopefully who I am not hearing it will be....

 

I'd love to see Biggs (fat chance, but you never know, he was contacted about the job last year), or Tilghman (former assistant at Bourbon, know assistant at Lex Cath under Salsman) get the job....

How is Bourbon's team going to be next year, Freak?

How is Bourbon's team going to be next year, Freak?

 

Considerably young. They'll need good play out of their guards (Matt Wigglesworth and Jeff Dailey) to crank a top 7 or 8 spot in my regional poll. I would think 11-13 wins (if they have a similar schedule to this season) would be a successful season, but I dont see a way they get out of district....

I think Freak should be considered!

Hopefully who I am not hearing it will be....

 

I'd love to see Biggs (fat chance, but you never know, he was contacted about the job last year), or Tilghman (former assistant at Bourbon, know assistant at Lex Cath under Salsman) get the job....

 

To be honest, Bourbon has a better chance of getting Biggs than they do Tilghman. He's got it made at Catholic.

  • Author

Those out there that know Rick Parsons, how would he fit in????

I think Freak should be considered!

 

I'm not sure the job would be worth the trouble of putting up with some of the parents who are uninformed and complete idiots, however if it paid well, I'd take it... :laugh:

 

To be honest, Bourbon has a better chance of getting Biggs than they do Tilghman. He's got it made at Catholic.

 

I agree, I dont see him leaving Catholic....

 

I had someone bring up the name of Robert Hammonds from Bracken (former assistant under my all time favorite Robert Ward), and I tend to think it would be a decent hire.

Hammonds would be a more realistic choice than Biggs. He would be a good fit for that job and has already coached there before.

Those out there that know Rick Parsons, how would he fit in????

 

Not a chance

I thought Biggs was going to Thomas More?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.