Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Old Soda

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Old Soda

  1. Good game to watch. The Colonels had the bases loaded twice in the seventh and score one. Both teams are to be congratulated on great seasons. The Semi-state starts Wednesday at Harrison. Lizer and Cook hit HR's for Bourbon. All of Harrison's hits were singles. I thought both starters, Bretz and Martin did good jobs tonight. Good luck to the Breds against Beechwood. Do the 10th proud !!!!! I thought the venue at Campbell County was good as well. Thanks to the Breds and Colonels fans for the compliments on the field. It's alot of hard work putting on a regional tournament.
  2. There would be too many hits on that thread Buckman:laugh:
  3. Mutsch threw and like I noted when he beat Campbell County, he has a good fastball but has to develop another pitch that he can consistently throw for strikes. They sat on his fastball and Cook hit a hanging curveball for a three run homer in the first. Rankin followed with another home right after Cook and that was pretty much the game. Heard Bourbon's third pitcher left for the Air Force today and that will put Bourbon's fourth on the mound against Harrison. The Championship game starts at 7:00
  4. I didn't think you would hear him, Hilltopper. It must be easy to turn your head. I forgot he is god in Harrison County.
  5. Can't wait for the games today. I agree they should both be dandies !!!
  6. I wonder if the Harrison radio guy had to turn the volume down when Coach Whitaker was cussing out his player in the first inning. You could hear it all the way over to the girls fastpitch game on the other field.
  7. Why doesn't the Ninth play all their games a one field, so all the fans can watch the games?
  8. Sure thing Flash, if we can't have a little fun, whats the point of livin'?
  9. 1997 was the first year for Campbell and Brossart in the tenth. The Mustangs and Camels both have made it to the regional finals once, the Mustangs in 1999 and the Camels last year, 2005.
  10. dag nabbit, what am i going to do? Hey Striker, you do know that the reason Brossart ended that District Championship drought ? Mustang went on his annual fishing trip the week of the district instead of waiting until after it was over and wasn't here to jinx you guys.:thumb:
  11. and like I said, didn't your Momma ever tell you not to gamble........:laugh: what are you going to do without the farm?
  12. I appreciate it Striker, but we will let the Flash have his fun. After all what else is there in Milford? and we aren't talking Milford, Ohio either........:laugh:
  13. I agree Romeo, if all the players stay for all four years the Cats could have a good team in a couple more years. Unfortunately we can't be certain they will as this years team is an example of that.
  14. The "hump" as you call it, has nothing to do with what umpires are going to be calling the games. They are assigned to do the games, not picked by the Coaches.
  15. And Flash, didn't your momma ever tell you not to gamble...........:laugh:
  16. LOL your killing me Flash. You don't honestly believe the 38th is as tough as it was before realignment do you. Wasn't talking about the Breds, Ky Thorobred. They could win in any district in the state.
  17. But last years team had more leadership I believe and alot better pitching. Don't get me wrong Romeo, I'd love to see the Cats spring the upset, I just don't see it happening this year if it didn't happen last year.
  18. True, but its pitching and defense that wins championships and the Mustangs are doing that part of the game as well right now.
  19. I'd bet the Cards are up this next week. The Camels did lose to Barbourville 2-1 in the Diamond Classic the team that won it all including beating North Laurel the team from the other pool. The Camels also beat South Laurel and the pitcher that later defeated Lexington Catholic, so I think the Camels played a pretty darn good schedule. The top twenty five in the coaches poll is pretty political as are all polls. You should know that from basketball the last two years.
  20. I thought it was Bush that had twisted his knee?
  21. Sorry to disagree with you Romeo, but I don't see PC or Bracken beating any of the district winners. I just don't think they hit well enough and that's not to take anything away from either team. It just a fact.
  22. And flash, I suggest you take a look at Campbell's, its every bit as tough as the Wildcat's was. Anytime you want to join the NKAC and also play the good teams in the 10th come on down, your always welcome.
  23. Who ever wins will have to have one of the lesser teams in the first round, to save their two best pitchers for the semi's and the finals.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.