Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Draw???

Featured Replies

Drawing was at 1pm today. Can't believe there is no info yet.

Yea if I didn't know better, I would be thinking that they don't want anyone to fine out. Hard to keep a secret around here..... I really hope that they stagger the games so the fans can see more than just one of the games.

Yea if I didn't know better, I would be thinking that they don't want anyone to fine out. Hard to keep a secret around here..... I really hope that they stagger the games so the fans can see more than just one of the games.

 

Yea I wish they would have all the games at the same place so I could watch all of them.

St Henry vs Villa

Beechwood vs Highlands

 

Lloyd vs Ryle

CCH vs NCC

St Henry vs Villa

Beechwood vs Highlands

 

Lloyd vs Ryle

CCH vs NCC

 

Thanks Crufan...hope to see you at Champions on Tuesday...good luck

 

Do you have any gametimes?

The first rounds will be at Villa, Beechwood, Ryle, and NCC correct?

The first rounds will be at Villa, Beechwood, Ryle, and NCC correct?

 

But remember Beechwood will be using NKU field.

Everything starts at 1 i believe

 

What a shame..... I would really like to know why not stagger them like all the other regions seem to be doing. I mean Monday is a Holiday and being so would draw big crowds to all the game regardless of the time of the day. I for one would love to see the Villa vs St. Henry game and the BW vs. HHS game besides the CovCath vs NCC battle.

Why doesn't the Ninth play all their games a one field, so all the fans can watch the games?

Why doesn't the Ninth play all their games a one field, so all the fans can watch the games?

 

They do after the first round, all games at Champions Park (Florence Frontier)

Beechwood will be playing at Beechwood tomorrow, so all teams will be playing at there home field. Beechwood is not using NKU's field.

Wow, why would Beechwood give up NKU's field to play at Beechwood ?

So what do you all think... any chance for a 9th region sleeper to advance through the tournament to Champion Windows Field?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.