Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Draw???

Featured Replies

So what do you all think... any chance for a 9th region sleeper to advance through the tournament to Champion Windows Field?

 

VMABaseball06, if I am the St. Henry Coach I have already told my players that even though St. Henry beat VMA 18-0 in a earlier game, just think about Dixie who is sitting at home. Games are never won on paper but on the field. Anything is possible but..........VMA will have to play it's best game ever, to beat St. Henry...

So where is the NCC vs CovCath game going to be played at? I have asked several high school baseball fans who go to games, and nobody seems to know where NCC current home field is at located at..... Anyone?

Morscher Field on Route 8 - if they play at home.

So where is the NCC vs CovCath game going to be played at? I have asked several high school baseball fans who go to games, and nobody seems to know where NCC current home field is at located at..... Anyone?

 

NCC home field is near Silver Grove on Route 8.

 

275 to us 27 exit, pass NKU entrance go about a mile to the DAV on the left and make a left. Turn right at the intersection at the bottom of the hill, RT 8

and the field is about a mile on the right.

NCC home field is near Silver Grove on Route 8.

 

275 to us 27 exit, pass NKU entrance go about a mile to the DAV on the left and make a left. Turn right at the intersection at the bottom of the hill, RT 8

and the field is about a mile on the right.

 

Down by the Catholic Church (St. Mary's I think) which is on the right and the field is on the river side? Been to Pendry Park which is farther down Route 8 many many times.... Thanks........

The left you make off of 27 is onto HWY 1998.

Down by the Catholic Church (St. Mary's I think) which is on the right and the field is on the river side? Been to Pendry Park which is farther down Route 8 many many times.... Thanks........

 

Your welcome, and good luck. Hope to see you guys at Champions on Tuesday. NCC slumped a few weeks ago but they are playing good ball.

The left you make off of 27 is onto HWY 1998.

 

Thanks, now I know where it's at. I however take I-275 and get off the Town and County Soccer exit, go down to where the Shell gas station is at and turn left and go up the hill. Then just cross over 27 and go down the Hill to Route 8. Barleycorns is on the right as you go down the hill and I think the street is Industrial but not sure. Then turn right and keep driving. Go past St. Ann convent and then the field is on the left and the church is on the right. Always hated the drive when we had to play at Pendry when I coached Rec soccer, as it always seemed to take almost 35/45 minutes from my home in Boone County.......

 

Man that is a long drive for the NCC kids to go to play ball at, and I can remember playing NewCath on the Hill when I played.

 

Do they have seats/concession stand etc. at the field? You going?

 

Do you know why that don't stagger the games, so you can at least go see more than one of them?

 

Playing at Champion Window is really a huge step up for the 9th region....and hopefully next year Florence won't have a home game on the first day of the tournament.

Thanks, now I know where it's at. I however take I-275 and get off the Town and County Soccer exit, go down to where the Shell gas station is at and turn left and go up the hill. Then just cross over 27 and go down the Hill to Route 8. Barleycorns is on the right as you go down the hill and I think the street is Industrial but not sure. Then turn right and keep driving. Go past St. Ann convent and then the field is on the left and the church is on the right. Always hated the drive when we had to play at Pendry when I coached Rec soccer, as it always seemed to take almost 35/45 minutes from my home in Boone County.......

 

Man that is a long drive for the NCC kids to go to play ball at, and I can remember playing NewCath on the Hill when I played.

 

Do they have seats/concession stand etc. at the field? You going?

 

Do you know why that don't stagger the games, so you can at least go see more than one of them?

 

Playing at Champion Window is really a huge step up for the 9th region....and hopefully next year Florence won't have a home game on the first day of the tournament.

 

Actually, you don't go down as far as St Anns. when you turn right onto route 8 its just about a mile on your right. They do have consessions and bleachers behind home plate only.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.