Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Favorite?

Featured Replies

Who do you pick in the 10th? I am going with Clark. They have the most solid team I have seen this year from top to bottom on offense and defense. Good pitching staff and a very good coach. Of course you never know in baseball, the best team doesn't always win. Should be a good regional tournament at Campbell County, especially from the semifinals on.

I think it all depends on the draw. I think Clark, Brossart and Harrison are the top 3 teams right now, but Mason, Bourbon, and Scott could all get hot too. Bracken and Pendleton are the weak link in the tournament this year, but we all know what almost happened last year to eventual 10th Region and Semi-State Champion Harrison County. Looking forward to getting on with the real season.

Despite their loss to the Cardinals in the district championship, I am going to pick Bourbon County in an upset over Clark County in the region championship game.

Despite their loss to the Cardinals in the district championship, I am going to pick Bourbon County in an upset over Clark County in the region championship game.

 

But you're a Cleveland Browns fan too. Bourbon would have to have more luck than LCA did last year when they won the State if the Colonels are to win the Region this year. They have played a soft schedule this year too.

I like Scott.

  • Author

:laugh:

So did Brossart tonight.
  • Author

Who ever wins will have to have one of the lesser teams in the first round, to save their two best pitchers for the semi's and the finals.

So did Brossart tonight.

 

Cheap shot.:cry:

Brossart did look hungrier that Scott.

My 3 picks are GRC, Harrison Co and Bourbon. Alot depends on the draw.

Who ever wins will have to have one of the lesser teams in the first round, to save their two best pitchers for the semi's and the finals.

That could be a little risky,but sounds like a good idea to me.I think I would pitch my worst pitcher and save them all.

So did Brossart tonight.

:lol:

I'll go with Harrison County. :devil: :D

But you're a Cleveland Browns fan too. Bourbon would have to have more luck than LCA did last year when they won the State if the Colonels are to win the Region this year. They have played a soft schedule this year too.

I think any team in order to advance far in the postseason has to have some luck. You can't win region and not get a lot of breaks. This region tourney is wide open, and I am just guessing that the Colonels will get the breaks and advance to state sectional play. GO BROWNS!

  • Author

Sorry to disagree with you Romeo, but I don't see PC or Bracken beating any of the district winners. I just don't think they hit well enough and that's not to take anything away from either team. It just a fact.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.