Everything posted by Brennan_Bucher
-
Highlands at Scott Predictions/Updates
I was. Birds won 34-8. Highlands looked dominant. Griffin Benke, Carter Manning, Tayden Lorenzen, Chase Jacob, and Gabe Williams all stood out. This is a really solid freshman team. Roman Combs is a player on the Cooper side, though.
-
Highlands at Scott Predictions/Updates
Need a place to listen to the game this Thursday night? I will be calling the game on bluebirdsradio.com . Stream starts at 6:50. CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON NEXT TO THE SONG ALBUM TO PLAY. There will be a direct arrow to the button this week, after receiving feedback from the last stream.
-
Conner at Highlands Predictions/Updates
Conner vs Highlands 24 hours away! Need a place to watch? The FT Film and Broadcast YouTube Channel is live streaming FREE high quality video and audio. Check it out! Live at 6:40pm.
-
Highlands vs. Boone County Predictions/Updates
Look for a free place to stream audio and video? Friday, head on over to the FT Film and Broadcast YouTube channel! I’ll be live from the desk with the pre game show at 6:40pm.
-
Highlands at Dixie Heights Predictions/Updates
We're live again for the second half! bluebirdsradio.com
-
Highlands at Dixie Heights Predictions/Updates
Thank you! Follow this!
-
Highlands at Dixie Heights Predictions/Updates
Everyone questioning: you have to click the play button on the song. It won't be music..thanks!
-
Highlands at Dixie Heights Predictions/Updates
WE ARE LIVE! Check the stream out on bluebirdsradio.com!
-
Highlands at Dixie Heights Predictions/Updates
I’ll be live on bluebirdsradio.com at 6:40.
-
Highlands at Dixie Heights Predictions/Updates
Unfortunately not. We’re only able to do radio on the road, but the good news is it’s 100% for anyone to tune in! bluebirdsradio.com for the broadcast at Dixie!
-
Highlands at Dixie Heights Predictions/Updates
Looking for a place to watch the game Friday? I’ll be live broadcasting for FREE on bluebirdsradio.com I’ll be live at 6:40 for the 7:00 game. Spread the word!
-
Highlands at Dixie Heights Predictions/Updates
Highlands wins. I think it'll be a game, but Highlands will outplay Dixie offensively, and be able to hang with them enough defensively.