Everything posted by Facts
-
Ryle's Maddie Scherr offer from Indiana
Wow, congrats..
-
Murray High has 4 players in 1,000 point club!!
Says a lot for there program... Waldrop, Turley, Burpo, Mayes....
-
Bluegrasspreps.com Girls Week 9 Top 20
If both Murray and E-town make it out there region should make for an interesting first rd game n Sweet 16... The top is loaded!!
-
Monroe County 60 Murray 57 (All A State Quarter-Final)
Wow!!! Wasn't expecting that!! Congrats Monroe
-
Scared Heart 67 Manual 62
It's was a very good game. Different players for Sacred Heart step up at different parts of the game!!
-
BGP New Years Wrap up
Manual vs Eastern should b a good one!!
-
Simon Kenton 81 Scott 51
SK rocking and rolling!!!
-
BGP Girls Christmas Wrap Up
Yeah I think the younger Wilson girls is on n the 7th or 8th grade.. Ryle has a nice 8th grader too n Brie Crittendon!! She played well also!! I watched the last 3 quarters of the Murray vs Simeon Kenton game. Mays and Turley about brought the Tigers back in that game..I seen the player stats after the game an Mays had 29pts,8steals,5 assist!! I feel not having Waldrop last week kinda hurt them... Can't wait to see the polls!!! Ryle was impressive!!
-
BGP Girls Christmas Wrap Up
Yes Sir it was some playing in Lexington this past week.Makayla Wilson ( Somerset), Erin Toller (Sacred Heart), Lex Mays (Murray), Mashayla Cecil(Dunbar),....Penn and Niece are really an enjoy to watch!! Can't wait to see how all this plays out down the stretch!! It's a bunch of talent in that 2018 class...
-
Manual 68 Sacred Heart 53
Howard is a joy to watch!!!
-
Simon Kenton 79 Murray 70
Good job Pioneers!! I seen some solid guard play on both sides today!!
-
Ryle 80 Murray 66
Ryle played tough down the stretch!!! Big Win!!
-
BGP Girls 2016-2017 Week 2 Top 20
Haven't got to see Henderson play. They have some solid wins against Bullit East, and Campbell Co..
-
BGP Girls 2016-2017 Week 1 Top 20
A "dog" does that mean a chance or no chance? I just don't know what make Simon Kenton better than them...just curious...
-
BGP Girls 2016-2017 Week 1 Top 20
Your are entitled to your opinion an so am I. I've covered and watched this Murray team for a couple yrs now. I just feel they do get over looked sometimes. Hey, I don't have a dog in the race but there are a top 3 team n the state to me!!!
-
BGP Girls 2016-2017 Week 1 Top 20
Wow Murray ranked 6th...they r underated and some above them are way overrated!!! They have all the tools too knock off the top 5...
-
Bluegrass High School Girls Basketball 2016-17
I'm telling u guys Murray High is gonna be a tough out. I jumped on the bandwagon last yr..lol.. Mayes &Turley n the back court and Burpo&Waldrop inside!! They play well together and there defense is nasty! Turley runs the offense; Mayes maybe the best 2 way player n the state; Burpo is a matchup nightmare for some schools;Waldrop is very nice in the post and runs the floor well for a post!! Turley, Mayes, Burpo on juniors!!
-
Ky Premier AAU?
What do u guys think?
-
Butler 68 Murray 58 (State Semi-Final)
I'm thinking it maybe Butler vs Murray in the championship game next yr!!
-
2016 Sweet 16 coverage on BGP
Man,I told u guys awhile back they r talented on both ends of the court. Turley/ Mayes may end up to b the best guard duo n the state!!
-
Murray 72 Madisonville North Hopkins 45
Wow.. I've had to scout them several times this yr. An they do that to whoever they play. They have some really good young players,but the ball pressure is relentless!! #4 Mays maybe one of the best defenders n the state!! Turley,Mays, Burpo, Waldrop all underclassmen
-
Murray 72 Madisonville North Hopkins 45
I really think Murray is the best defensive team n the state!!