Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Butler 68 Murray 58 (State Semi-Final)

Featured Replies

TOO many turnovers for the Tigers, yet they made one hell of a comeback, only to fall in the end.

 

Congrats to Butler on amping up the pressure to grab a big lead.

  • Author

Just a great game to see, both teams played their butts off.

  • Author

Butler

 

FG 22/43 51%

3pt. 3/9 33%

FT's 21/27 78%

13 assists

23 turnovers

4 blocks

11 steals

 

Lewis 16 (6/6 FT's)

Penn 12

Just 12

Bowden 11 (5/6 FT's)

Torrens 8 (6/6 FT's)

Jefferies 5

Goodlett 4

 

Butler 15/19 FT's in the 4th Q......20/25 2nd half

  • Author

Murray

 

FG 18/43 42%

3pt. 2/8 25%

FT's 20/24 83%

6 assists

27 turnovers

5 blocks

11 steals

 

Turley 17

Mayes 15

Waldrup 12

Burpo 10

Ramey 4

 

13/14 FT's in 2nd half

@Lawnboy13

 

Did you see where I said that the radio announcer for Murray is Coach Turner's husband?

  • Author

POINTS

 

In the Paint

 

Murray 28

Butler 26

 

Off Turnovers

 

Butler 33

Murray 22

 

Bench

 

Butler 20

Murray 0

  • Author
@Lawnboy13

 

Did you see where I said that the radio announcer for Murray is Coach Turner's husband?

 

YES......he is to my left. I talked with him and Rochelle yesterday after the game.

Travis is a good all around guy.

Murray kids spent all they had. Well done coaches and players. Glad I got to see this one

Murray will be in the mix next year as well.

 

Top 4 players will be back

  • Author
Travis is a good all around guy.

 

Talked with Travis after the game again tonight, enjoyed my conversation with him.

 

Murray will be in the mix next year as well.

 

Top 4 players will be back

 

I spoke with Coach Turner and some of the girls after the game, told them how much I enjoyed watching them play the past two year (last 2 All A tourneys & this one).....just an absolute pleasure to watch this bunch. I told them to hold your heads up, you'll be back again next year.

They will be back next year. They will have a chance to win both next year.

When Murray cut it to two in the fourth quarter I really thought they had it but wow Butler turned up the heat and within one min. it was back to ten.

  • Author
They will be back next year. They will have a chance to win both next year.

 

WITHOUT QUESTION!

I'm thinking it maybe Butler vs Murray in the championship game next yr!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.