Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Old-School-Football

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Old-School-Football

  1. Need to get Male on the top of this list with 11 right now and could grow to as many as 15-16. Amazing group for the Bulldogs!!
  2. Trinity at 11 right now and should grow to 13-15. I know we have a few guys that are National Honor Society finalist - should have a big impact on final school selections. I do believe Ivy League opportunities are open for discussion in addition to Preferred Walk On spots at Vandy and other high academic schools. Hope to learn more soon.
  3. I haven't seen anything about LaMarius Kinslow (Fern Creek) signing. Only a quick comment about planning to sign. Anyone with an update? What is the hold up? One of the top 2 in the state in my opinion.
  4. Best thing about this list to me is the amount of talent going to EKU, Morehead and SE Missouri. I think all three schools did an outstanding job of getting over qualified athletes into the football program...impact players in my opinion. Many of us said it several times, but I'll say it again...where in the heck is Murray State? I guess I need to take a quick peak at the Racers 2016 class. I'm just saying...every kid going to Morehead is a solid football player with a bunch of potential. Lot of 'blue collar' guys in that group. Knowing each one going to Morehead is obligated to get financial aid academically or some other creative fashion, just thinking Murray State missed the boat at offering a few of these kids. Good luck to all. Shaping up to be a really nice crop of kids this year. Think we are missing... Zy'Aire Hughes, McCracken County - Kentucky
  5. Wondering if all the 19 year old guys still have a year of eligibility??? If a young man is already 19 years old at this time of the year, he can still play HS football next year? Goodness gracious!!
  6. Think we are missing a bunch, Ram. Let me pull some info from Courier Journal. Keion Wakefield, Male - Louisville (not Deion) Devin Gentry, Male - Georgia State Zachery Smith, Male - SE Missouri Zach Hall, Male - SE Missouri Jack Kuerzi, Male - University of Indianapolis Noah Bringer, Male - KY Wesleyan Ethan Britt, Male - Rose Hulman Demetrius Holt, Male - Victor Valley JV Tyler Buckner, Male - Lindsey Wilson Paul Blincoe, Male - Lindsey Wilson Cody Wells, DeSales - UPIKE Logan Butler, St X - EKU AJ Breit, St X - John Carroll Derek Northington, Butler - UPIKE Hunter Grove, Butler - Marian College William Garcia, Butler - UPIKE
  7. Adding... Fadell Sydnor (DB) from Trinity to the above list - Lindsey Wilson. Way to go Fadell - happy for him and his family.
  8. Adding... Fadell Sydnor (DB) - Lindsey Wilson Blue Raiders getting 2 really good players from the Shamrocks. You folks in Central KY enjoy!!
  9. I'll 2nd that - hope to hear good news on all of them very soon. Keep us posted big rn!
  10. True - KY Future Stars is a different outfit...much different from FBU (although the 2 were once connected). The 12-13 guys at the top of this list played for KY Future Stars under Coach Rico Hughes. Looks like 2016 tryout dates are set for April 23-24 in BG and Louisville. Two pretty solid locations to host a tryout. If you guys know any talented 7th and 8th graders, I highly encourage you to give it a shot. Guys from KY Future Stars (and FBU) are really doing a solid job in HS and graduating on to opportunities in college. Kentucky Future Stars FYI - I don't work for them. Just a big fan.
  11. Foos, Lowe, O'Rourke, Woosley all signed at school yesterday in addition to recognizing Max Martin for PWO at UL. Lococo couldn't attend due to his Senior Retreat trip Tues - Friday night Not sure I about Reed, Burns and Dalton Jones. Haven't received updates. Maybe they did something with family. Hope to learn about a few more soon.
  12. Not sure about any connections. I just know for a fact SE Missouri is VERY active in KY. DeMichael Jackson from JTOWN having a great career at SE right now - hope to see him get healthy after an injury last season. Assistant HC Jon Wiemers doing a great job getting in and out of the schools to see coaches and kids - very similar to Dontae Wright at Morehead State (if you guys know Coach Wright - super person). Didn't take EKU very long with the new coaching staff. I'm a little surprised to see them so active immediately after the coaching change - but that was impressive. I sure hope some of the Murray people really this discussion. Would be nice to have another FCS Team in our state.
  13. Pretty sure zero kids signed from Louisville as well. I'm with you - just shocked at the lack of recruiting across the state by Murray. Z Smith (WR) from Male had an offer but went to SE Missouri and I can't blame him. SE Missouri doing a fine job getting kids from KY - unacceptable when they get more than Murray State. Congrats to EKU. I think they put together a fine class and nice to see them back on the scene with KY kids
  14. Trinity High School summary so far... Rodjay Burns (ATH) - Ohio State Connor Foos (DL) - EKU Vince Lococo (LB) - Louisville Damon Lowe (LB) - EKU Max Martin (OL) - Louisville Jailen Reed (RB) - Lindsey Wilson Jake Woosley (QB) - Centre College Dalton Jones (WR) - Morehead State Andrew Hughes (Film) - Louisville Will O'Rourke (OL) - Georgetown Should have a few more over the next few days. Think a few more guys are taking a little extra time to decide with Mom and Dad.
  15. Correct...Max Martin and Vince Lococo both made it official - Preferred Walk On for UL.
  16. Adding Wells Purdom to the list. Another KY Future Stars Alumni. Committed to Kentucky. Thanks for sharing MayfieldFan.
  17. Not sure about Rodjay Burns - maybe doing something special with his family. I know Vince Lococo would like to attend but he just left for Senior Retreat. Very important time for a young man graduating from Trinity.
  18. Will O'Rourke is planning to play football and pull double duty on the Bass Fishing Team. Great kid! Pretty cool to be a 2 sport athlete in college!!
  19. Correct...Asher to Louisville. Sorry about the error Inside Zone. Good catch.
  20. Yes...the guys played in the game as 7th and 8th graders in 2011 and 2012. All of the guys were team mates on the KY roster.
  21. I've been informed I missed... Dalton Jones (WR) - Morehead State Andrew Hughes (Film) - Louisville Congrats to both. Sorry I missed them.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.