Everything posted by Yellow Card
-
Dunbar -vs- Davies updates
I think it might be "punched".
-
Dunbar -vs- Davies updates
And that makes it 3-0, 20 min left.
-
Dunbar -vs- Davies updates
It is now 2-0.
-
Dunbar -vs- Davies updates
DC up 1-0 at half
-
West Jessamine 1 Simon Kenton 0 (PK's)
I took the comment as being made about Zoeller, not the WJ keeper.
-
Covington Catholic vs North Hardin - Predictions
Agreed!
-
Top 5 Players in the State
I am going to go out on a limb here.... I doubt he was nominated. I can think of a few from JH that are deserving, Andrew and Rylan Jaquess are definite omissions in my opinion.
-
Covington Catholic 3 Anderson (OH) 1
Then come this weekend, we will be down to just one team from Cincy left.
-
Top 5 Players in the State
When you say your fourth pick got shut out.... Do you mean for a POY honor or all together?
-
West Jessamine 1 Simon Kenton 0 (PK's)
What's crazy is WJ got away with doing that against NDA, and having one saved, in the first round. It sounds like they did a better job of converting tonight.
-
Covington Catholic 3 Anderson (OH) 1
I think Roger Bacon is still alive.
-
All state? All tournament team?
Here is a link that contains All-State Selections and POY winners. All-State teams named; three from Louisville get top honors | | USA Today High School Sports My disclaimer... It is not a perfect system, some deserving players are omitted, and most importantly.... players MUST be nominated in order to receive votes.
-
West Jessamine/Simon Kenton Predictions
I believe it should be golden goal
-
West Jessamine/Simon Kenton Predictions
Since we are doing weather updates.... it is nice in Northern Ohio and the Cubs are winning.
-
All state? All tournament team?
If I had a list of the East Squad, I was just wondering if it would be safe to post??? :speechless:
-
West Jessamine/Simon Kenton Predictions
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
-
West Jessamine/Simon Kenton Predictions
There have been no goals!?!?!?
-
Top 5 Players in the State
Based on him receiving First Team All-State honors, I would say that several others agree with you.
-
Covington Catholic vs North Hardin - Predictions
Agree, and props to Sir! for digging into the BGP archives.
-
Updated Maher Rankings 10/29
- Covington Catholic vs North Hardin - Predictions
Linscott and Packer are the only two I am familiar with. Linscott is a great provider but can also put the ball in the net. Packer is more of a scorer. They did play Collegiate about midway through the season, a 5-1 loss for NH.- Updated Maher Rankings 10/29
To support your theory... none of these three teams had their Scaled Rating change in the past week but teams around them in the previous rankings did.- Updated Maher Rankings 10/29
If you look at Scaled Ratings for the past week, only 19 teams had their rating move more than .01 during this time period, 16 of these teams played. Leaving only 3 teams that didn't play who had any movement, and it was minimal. Wayne Co. (+.03), Calvary Christian (-.03), and MoCo (-.10). I believe that MoCo is because their 10th Region final was not played before the previous weeks rankings came out. The biggest movers for the past week happen to be Louisville Collegiate (-.56) and Covington Catholic at a (+.95).- Covington Catholic 2 Collegiate 0
I'll take Kenton Co. for $1000. What three public schools are in the same county but each are in a different Region... SMH over this alignment.- Updated Maher Rankings 10/29
Agreed!!! - Covington Catholic vs North Hardin - Predictions