Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Jessamine/Simon Kenton Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • West Jessamine
      50%
    • Simon Kenton
      50%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Jessamine...unfortunately. I'll be rooting hard for S.K., have several friends' kids on the Neers, but not sure they'll have enough to beat West Jess this evening.

Four good teams, two very good matchups. I see both games being hard fought contest that will come down to a few plays.

Lex Cath 1 - Owenboro Catholic 0. I could also see this game going to PKs, then it's a coin flip.

W Jessamine 3 - Simon Kenton 1 in the night cap.

Agree with two very good games tonight

 

I give Owensboro catholic the edge in the opener. I can see game going to pks And I can see Owensboro winning by 1

 

SK can control west jess attack as they have a high powere offense as well and may force west jess to play more back to defend, reducing their attackking. This game may come down to who gets a key break or whoever plays the best tonight. Whoever scores first will have a big advantage. If sk sits back then west jess 2 headed monster will be to much with a constant attack

 

Two good games to watch

"Lex Cath 1 - Owenboro Catholic 0. I could also see this game going to PKs, then it's a coin flip.

W Jessamine 3 - Simon Kenton 1 in the night cap"

 

 

I think these predictions will end up looking very smart.

 

Based on what the 4 teams have accomplished in the post season, and the eye test, WJ should be a 2 goal favorite tonight and Sat. IMO they've already played their two most difficult opponents. Of course being the better team, doesn't always mean advancing.

From what I hear around nky most doubt sk. From sk program perspective it would be a huge win. From the nky "elites" they either don't want to give credit or don't want them to succeed. Whichever, this sk team is legit and the girls should be proud win or lose. I can tell you that I have seen the top programs play and I truly believe sk vs west jess is a 50 / 50 game

 

I expect sk to be a state con tinder for sometime in the near future as they are very young.

From what I hear around nky most doubt sk. From sk program perspective it would be a huge win. From the nky "elites" they either don't want to give credit or don't want them to succeed. Whichever, this sk team is legit and the girls should be proud win or lose. I can tell you that I have seen the top programs play and I truly believe sk vs west jess is a 50 / 50 game

 

I expect sk to be a state con tinder for sometime in the near future as they are very young.

 

Why would NKY fans not want SK to succeed?

Not sure who your NKY "elites" or who your hearing from in NKY that aren't supporting the Lady Pioneers, but why wouldn't you pull for SK? They are representing NKY. They are a very well coached group and I'm from NKY and I wish them the best.

13 minutes in sk has 8 shots; 2 near misses and west jess 1 shot wide.

 

Sk controlling early part of game

West jess starting to mount some counter atracks.

Sk missed on wide open goal from a beautiful pass. Just miss hit ball for a goal

West jess corner punched put by sk goalie

 

22 min left

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.