Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HSBBALL

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HSBBALL

  1. It is all funny that SOME think they know whats going on with every kid!!!! Maybe you should know facts before you start talking about others and their situation. I am sure Mr. Bell or Ronnie Carsons family would rather you ask them face to face then hide behind a computer and say stuff about them!!!
  2. I wish people would not put rankings out there! Let kids play ball. Too much pressure on kids these days.
  3. According to his AAU program he has NOT commited to Samford. He has not even visited the school
  4. Carson and Tyler were in the top 5 on the list with stats from high school season. Carson 26 ppg 8rpg, Tyler 23.9 ppgand 8,2 rbg! So tell me its not politics. Well all I have to say is I hope these and all 12th regions boys show out this summer and their senior year and SHOW EVERYONE they are the top in the 2015 class!!!!!
  5. Why is it that a football coach has so much control in a school system?? Wonder what Smith is being paid? Rumor is 90,000-100,000 a year- to teach Drivers Ed and coach football! That is a problem. If I was a teacher at Boyle I would be raising cane because we all know that is not what teachers make! SO WE see what is important at that school system...FOOTBALL! Well I bet there will be some hell raising going on soon!
  6. What is 17u roster this year?
  7. The game is over and Wayne.Thats the bottom line. Elkins being ejected did change the game. But he also has to learn to handle himself and be held accountable for what he did. Just because someone hits you doesn't mean you hit back...its called being the bigger man. I cant stand bad sportsmanship. From all that I have read and heard today , it was the right call. No need to talk about this for days and days. I am sure Boyle has reviewed films and if need be will deal with it. THis kid is older than most kids on the court so he knows better. Move on to new subject!
  8. Boyle by 7. Expect a good game by Tyler. Hopefully Elkins will be productive tonight. Along with Bean and Robbins with good games..Boyle takes this game.
  9. Much credit to coaches who make their players abide by the rules! I don't care who you are, break the rules you deserve to be on the bench! There are some coaches that would have not did that! 12th region is loaded with talent...but I think the most important thing when looking at players is the whole package they present..good academic, good character, and a great role model is way more important than just being able to play basketball. So with that being said, how many of these kids fit all those qualifications...I can only think of a few.
  10. That is not the only instance of this player getting in fights and taking cheap shots. There is a video of You Tube of him hitting a player between the legs and he also got in a fight during his AAU season. Good ball player...but as many coaches has said...his attitude will hurt him getting to next level.
  11. This is going to be an intense game. I just hope it is a clean game by all parties. I got Boyle by 6.
  12. Boyle: Tyler 35 pts, 12 rebounds, Hinkle 5, Robbins 5, Bean 8, Ray 5, Elkins 8 pts, 9 rebounds, 8 blocked shot Lafayette: Davis 19 pts and 14 rebounds, Hall 3 , Robinson 9, Jackson 10, Carpenter 5, Lane 6, Watkins 2, Jenkins 6
  13. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS!!!!! I hate to think a ref has something against a team but this particular ref CONTINUES to make bad calls against Boyle. Have seen it several times when I have seen Boyle play!
  14. No one is mad. Good luck to the kid. Hope he gets it together attitude wise!
  15. Your stat sheet must be different from the one that was seen by many. I was just stating the fact of what was seen. I was at the game ... No way he had 16 assist. Just sayin.
  16. The official stat sheet had Taylor for 10 pts and 7 assist.
  17. So are you saying a Boyle player did it to him? Dont you think its odd his name keeps being involved in dicussions of stuff like this?? Already been suspended this season for throwing a player on the ground? UMMMMMM!
  18. No matter what the technical was called for butt slap or mid section ... It all happened! That's the point trying to be proven. Dirty playing! But again not the first time. He has played this way for years! He is not the only player by any means that plays this way but his name comes up a lot in regards to this!
  19. The technical was for Taylor hitting the other player in the mid section. Facts are facts. Time to move on and accept what the real subject is....I am glad Refs are seeing the dirty play and calling technicals. I agree with above post...lets talk about 12th region players who are good, with good attitudes and have the academics as well! I bet the list will be really short!
  20. Sorry!! Good Grief. It was a simple question. When there has been incidents of this Lincoln player ( more than once) playing dirty what do you expect people to say. I
  21. How is Hagens name involved in this thread? Just wondering.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.