Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

taker 24

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by taker 24

  1. Why no more talk in here? I think Russell finds out what happens when Maglone gone IMO
  2. If I was a coach and I had several offers I might take one somewhere else where the administrators aren't idiots who screw over a coaching legend and the whole staff. Im not moving my family all the way out to Russell if I have to worry about administration that cut a legend might do to me. Simple as that. Plenty of openings at other places.
  3. giong to be hard to replace a legend especially with how dirty it was. Serves Russell right if they can't find nobobdy.
  4. He outta make them run gassers all day today instead.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.