Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fear the Nation

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fear the Nation

  1. Takes a team brother, takes a team!
  2. I'll take some crow on this. I thought Conner would win this without a struggle. Congrats Cooper, you always seem to surprise me.
  3. Score was a little more than we thought, but no one on this side thought we couldn't get the win. Remember the blood in the water comments weeks ago. Well, SK walked the plank and the sharks ate. Good luck to SK in the playoffs. Hope we meet again this year. It was exciting to say the least.
  4. I truly believe Chisolm's yardage is only limited by the amount of times we want to give him the ball.
  5. I have had an opportunity and the pleasure of watching Chiz's high school career develop and unfold. I have had the best seat in the house every Friday night. It's been an honor to watch him. Between Collin England and Jacob Chisolm I don't think there could have been two better athletes and role models and genuinely good kids for Kyle England to look up to, learn from, and God willing turn out to be like. Thank you Lord for the opportunity to watch their journeys. Love my running backs!
  6. I think it is preset and on a rotating basis.
  7. One game at a time.... Butler is definately no slouch. Right now the boys are going to concentrate on a good performance against Dixie. We do not want to head into the playoffs off of a sloppy game.
  8. Ryle's path to the finals: Butler, Male, St. X, Scott County. Finals: Trinity. Going to have to be some great football played. That's a gauntlet right there.
  9. Thank you ff74. Appreciate the thoughts and prayers.
  10. Just a deep thigh bruise. Nothing too serious.
  11. Not bad to be in the record books..... I thought he had more. It was crazy to watch.... The kid needs an ice bath for those legs and feet.
  12. Said it before Jacob Chisolm is a freak of nature and I can't believe he does not have an offer. What the heck do you have to do to get one then. Benches 300lbs squats 460. Runs for over 200 in 90 % of the games, Lives in the end zone. 4.0 student. High act's. Heck he'll get an acedemic ride. Somebody give this kid at least a PWO. It's insane.
  13. Looks that way. That's a tall order. They have a very good defense.
  14. If I stay in this thread too long I don't think I will care or at least remember....:puke:
  15. SK is last. Cupcake schedule.... That's two drinks. cool, I like this game!
  16. The answer according to calpreps. calpreps.com
  17. That's what I saw as well.
  18. I know in the nfl that would have been the offenses ball, not sure about the high school rule.
  19. While reviewing a play on film I noticed this scenario. The Qb was approaching a sideline with the ball was hit and fumbled the ball inbounds. The two closest defenders, the one who caused the fumble and a trailing defender both went out of bounds with both feet. One defender ( who was out of bounds ) stepped with one foot in the other out dove back into play and recovered the ball. It was ruled as a recovery by the defender. 1. Can a defender be the first to touch the ball after being out of bounds? 2. Does he have to re-establish himself with two feet inbounds if he can be the first? I'm thinking that was an illegal touch or the ball should have been ruled out of bounds and dead going back to the offense.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.