Everything posted by floridaboy#2 speed kills
-
KY HS Football....
I don't get the point you are trying to make but let me say in 2011 there wasn't a team in Ohio Florida Texas, Georgia or other any state except NJ that was on Trinity's level. Trinity & Don Bosco clearly were the best 2 teams as they showed their dominance as they both blasted national powers week in & out.
-
Male/Manual Updates
easy there Purplepride no need to worry Bowling Green is the #1 team in Kentucky!!!
-
Highlands/Cincinnati Elder(OH) Updates
let;s go Birds !!! way to represent Kentucky!!!
-
Is Male the best team in KY?
After seeing both BG & Male play,For the moment Male is the Best team in 6a but Bowling Green is the best team in the State!!! Bowling Green will go on to win state & I can't wait to see them face off with Blackmon,TN Male on the other hand I don't see them winning state in 6a. Trinity or St X will beat them in the playoffs. You can be assured that the necessary adjustments will be made by both Trinity & X.
-
Trinity 56 Male 7 (Frosh)
I witness this with my eyes at every game that year, I'm very familiar with that bunch. & I coached or coach against these guys through out their youth football careers. My main point is 2012 class they all played together in 2009 & they were the best freshman class I've ever seen. If you seen them I think is hard to argue or disagree with that!!!
-
Trinity 56 Male 7 (Frosh)
2012 season everyone of those players were badly needed & no doubt would have started for Trinity!! Hell, 2 of them a got D1 scholarships elsewhere. I also can argue that Tari,Demarus, & Morris had D1 ability. Tari transferred & never played. Demarus elect to only play basketball & Morris choose to get caught up in chasing girls!!!.Tyler Owen would have played at Safety. Again everyone of those players named would have started for Trinity in the 2012 season.
-
Trinity 56 Male 7 (Frosh)
of the players I named who wouldn't have played?
-
Trinity 56 Male 7 (Frosh)
The 2012 freshman class was the best class for I ever seen in High School football hands down. Keep in mind after that freshman season their were several High profile players lost.Who Transferred While playing Varsity or Transferred before playing varsity. Wr Tari ,DB Demarcus,LB Austin Morris,OL Bloomfield & Bobby,QB Tyler,LB Nix. If all those players would have stayed at Trinity. Trinity would have been Crowned Back to Back National Champions. I seen this new bunch play several times & they are Damn,Damn good but they are not near as good as 2012 class freshman team.
-
All I want for XMas is for Bowling Green and Trinity to meet:
PurplePride92 For the record I said numerous times that BG has proven they are on Trinity's level & it's quite possible that BG may even be a little better this year. overall from what I've seen from both Trinity & BG I think Trinity is a little better. again, at the end of the day we will only know if they play Head to Head!!!. Because that's not going to happy I'm not on here acting like it's set in stone that were are the best team in the state. Trinity has proven they are willing & always looking to schedule the best competition both local & nationally. So for the most part they have proven it's merit on the field of play
-
All I want for XMas is for Bowling Green and Trinity to meet:
that's bull crap, only head to head matchups determine who's best!! It's doesn't matter what Avid Tigers thinks or anyone else for that matter thinks cause it's only their opinion!!! Most of the Trinity camp are not trying to beat their chest Like you guys are!!!
-
All I want for XMas is for Bowling Green and Trinity to meet:
I agree with all most everything you said except I think Trinity would win in a close one!!!
-
Can we all agree Trinity and Bowling Green are about even?
No they don't need to play Trinity's Schedule they simply need to play Trinity every year than there is no discussion!!!
-
Can we all agree Trinity and Bowling Green are about even?
I would agree this appears to be the case!!!
-
All I want for XMas is for Bowling Green and Trinity to meet:
I have been saying this since BG dropped Trinity from it's schedule in 2010. it's just that this is the 1st year that you BG fans believe BG is Better than Trinity. I have always said that all the Big Dogs (X,Trinity,BG,Highlands & Scott co.) should play anaully to determine who's the best as well it will be great for Kentucky football overall. again what I do know is that Trinity & X will play any of the top Teams any year.
-
All I want for XMas is for Bowling Green and Trinity to meet:
C'mon man you know BG dropped Trinity to play X. As I said before Trinity has openly to tried to schedule BG. again not scheduling Trinity is y'all's part!!!
-
All I want for XMas is for Bowling Green and Trinity to meet:
Didn't mean to lose you so let me clarify it, you indicated that the score was 14-12 the last time BG & Trinity played. Well BG lost to Trinity right? & lost to Trinity the years before right! like I said if you can't beat'em you don't schedule them!!!
-
All I want for XMas is for Bowling Green and Trinity to meet:
BG offense could very well have been better than Trinity's offense was verse X that day but that doesn't tell you who would win Head to head!!! Case & point last year Trinity beat X 34-6 the 1st time & yet in the 2nd match Trinity beat X only 15-14 but yet win X face BG they lost by 7 points 38-31. If you went by that logic than BG Offense was better than T's in both matches!!! And as far as comparing scores of common opponents go. You simply can't do with good teams. Last year Trinity destroyed Elder & beat Cincy X but they both Destroyed Moeller who Trinity lost to. Bottom line is the only way to know who's best is Head to Head & BG chose not to schedule Trinity!!!
-
All I want for XMas is for Bowling Green and Trinity to meet:
they lost didn't they? like I said if you can't beat'em you don't schedule them!!!
-
All I want for XMas is for Bowling Green and Trinity to meet:
Listen this is a message Board & i'll leave it at that - What I stated I stand by because I've heard it from the Horse's mouth I'll say it again, Trinity every year since to 2010 has tried to schedule BG, Highlands & Scott co. & all have decline to play.
-
All I want for XMas is for Bowling Green and Trinity to meet:
AVid Tiger sounds like a bunch of lame excuses & now I've heard it all. You dislike Trinity being better than X so much that you want to try to crown BG. If you had a shot at BG again you'd be saying how X would beat them next time!!!
-
All I want for XMas is for Bowling Green and Trinity to meet:
There no speculating here!!! BG dropped Trinity & has elected not to play them since!! and the reason why speaks loud & clear. It goes something like this"IF you can't beat'em then you simply don't schedule them & hope they lose to someone else so you can proclaim to be the best in the state without actaully facing them!!!!
-
All I want for XMas is for Bowling Green and Trinity to meet:
Just Schedule Trinity!!
-
All I want for XMas is for Bowling Green and Trinity to meet:
Don't act like you missed my point Again it's plain & simple just Schedule Trinity!! BTW BG last faced Trinity 2010 & every year after BG has elected not to schedule Trinity when Trinity has openly tried to schedule them!!!
-
All I want for XMas is for Bowling Green and Trinity to meet:
Are you kidding me! Trinity wants to schedule Bowling Green, Highlands or Scott co. any year! They would have no problem playing a couple less out of state powers to make room to play a Quality Kentucky oppontent.
-
All I want for XMas is for Bowling Green and Trinity to meet:
fair enough but my point is Bowling Green Dropped Trinity. I know that Trinity & X will schedule any Top team any year. So there for the benefit of playing Head to Head to determine who's better was there but Bowling Green elected not to do so!!!