Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Navajo4life

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Navajo4life

  1. 7) Franklin County 5) Garrard County 3) Danville 2) Lexington Christian 1) Tates Creek TB: Franklin County
  2. 7) Trinity 5) South Oldham 3) J-Town 2) DeSales 1) Mercer Co. TB: South Oldham
  3. Coming from an independent observer and all I have to go on is what I have read over the past couple of weeks, I believe that South Oldham has a chance to beat Conner and win that district. I hate when people say well this team played that team and now they are playing this team, so let's give that team that beat that team by 3 TD most of the credit and they will win the game. It doesn't happen like that, it's all about match ups on the field and it's about not turning the ball over 6 times and giving the other team 6 more possessions than what you have... I will go with South on this one, in a shoot out...
  4. Not saying it cannot be done, just saying that this hurts North Oldhams depth at running back and you should agree, you cannot replace a Zach Evans....
  5. That's horrible news on the kid, hoping and praying that he will make a strong comeback... This will hurt North Oldham going forward into the playoffs, especially against Collins..
  6. 7) Oldham County 5) Eastern 3) Carroll County 2) Jeffersontown 1) South Oldham TB: Oldham County
  7. How is the Evans kid? Heard that he went down with a ankle injury?
  8. Thanks Mustang Nation, being from Eastern Kentucky, I like looking at games that involve teams from within the county or teams that involve a county team and the city team within that county. I believe that I read that this was the first ever meeting between Oldham and North Oldham, is this the first meeting between North and South? Thanks for your input...
  9. Everyone is talking about North on here, just how good is South Oldham? If I remember correctly, they had North Hardin on the ropes, but three miscues led to 21 quick points... They have beaten Bullitt Central, North Bullitt and Oldham County... Could South Oldham contend for their district championship?
  10. 7) Central 5) Shelby Co. 3) Fairdale 2) Moore 1) South Oldham TB: Central...
  11. This one is shaping up to be a great game... I'm not so sure about South Oldhams run defense against North Oldham running style and trying to defend that double wing mis-direction offense.
  12. Prayers and thoughts coming from Shelby County to this young man and his family during this tragic time. Also, let's not forget the football players on his team as well, no doubt that this man was a huge part of their lives as well...
  13. I know that I have great respect for North Oldham and the program they are building over there.. I coach at Shelby West and we have had our toughest battles with their middle school program and those tough nose kids.. They have a system and they run that system to almost perfection with their mis-direction plays and hard nose running between the tackles and let's not talk about the jet sweep plays and how the line blocks for their running backs....Then on defense, they will come up and hit you right in the mouth...
  14. 7) KCD 5) Manual 3) S. Oldham 2) Butler 1) Louisville Central. TB:South Oldham
  15. 7) Valley 5) Collins 3) Fairdale 2) Shawnee 1) Trimble Co. TB) Collins
  16. Congrats to Coach Blair on his first win...
  17. 7-Holy Cross 5-Male 3-Oldahm Co. 2-North Bullitt 1-E-town TB-Male
  18. Is North Oldham not in the same district with Collins? If so, do you think that North wins that district over Collins?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.