Everything posted by coachforlife
-
Simon Kenton
I am sure it's for academic reasons?
-
5th/6th vs 7th/8th Region All Star Game?
Game is at Bellarmine.......I don't know the date. David Jackson from Presentation and Clay Birdwhistell from Anderson are the 7th/8th region coaches. No idea on rosters.
-
Marshall County hires Martin Clapp as girl’s hoops coach.
Lengthy resume. Good hire?
-
Marshall County hires Martin Clapp as girl’s hoops coach.
Marshall County hires Martin Clapp as new girl’s head basketball coach | Marshall County Daily.com
-
Marshall County hires Martin Clapp as girl’s hoops coach.
Mike Stunson @MIKE_Stunson 15h15 hours ago More BREAKING: Martin Clapp has been announced as Marshall County's new girls basketball head coach.
-
Open Job: Nelson County
Obviously there are some issues.....several have been offered and declined the job for various reasons. But in the end, I hope someone can make it work for the kids sake.
-
PRP looking to rebuild program with former Player
Not happening......PRP has hired.
-
Carroll County hires Ron Henderson as new girls hoops coach.
Ditto!!!!
-
GHSA brings on private investigator and proposes controversial rule to limit transfer
My first thought was this is genius......but there are some legitimate transfers that would be punished without need. I think if a family moves and has legitimate proof, then there should be no consequence for the first time. But, anything short of proof, or a second occurrence should result in having to sit out.
-
Simon Kenton
Lose one, get 3.......should be fine!
-
Open Job: Marion County
Yes sir
-
Open Job: Nelson County
Heard from someone that was involved in the process that they were told that they were going to start over and take applications again.......so looks like the situation of job matching was not able to be overcome.
-
Open Job: Marion County
Yes sir.
-
Open Job: Marion County
Bethlehem open
-
Open Job: Nelson County
my understanding is jobs and salaries not matching up.
-
Open Job: Nelson County
Had heard the process was winding down......but have heard that several have turned down (withdrawn names) for various reasons.
-
Open Job: Shelby County
Has anyone seen Holland since the 2 lottery winners in Louisville were announced? Someone said they saw pictures on Facebook or Twitter of him on a beach in some flowered shorts.....Shelby County isn't out of school yet, are they???
-
Girls Sweet 16 to Rupp Arena
Would have preferred the tournament going back to WKU....but they did not ask for my opinion on it. But I will give Lexington a chance to be better than my experience at NKU. Maybe it will, maybe it won't?
-
Open Job: Nelson County
Might be interviewing on boys side---think girls side is closer to being done.
-
Girls Sweet 16 to Rupp Arena
Had an AAU tournament feel to it.
-
Girls Sweet 16 to Rupp Arena
Put a little more of the history and tradition back into it.....I know this will start a "discussion" and I won't take part in it. WKU was the perfect place for it and when it left, it almost seemed like it turned into just another tournament. I am from Louisville , so save the homer thoughts and responses. Stated my feeling on it and will read anyone else's that cares to chime in.
-
Girls Sweet 16 to Rupp Arena
Just glad it is moving.......hopefully Lexington will boost it back up a little bit!
-
Open Job: Nelson County
I heard that the field had been narrowed but would have to defer to someone in the know
-
Open Job: Nelson County
And the winner is...........
-
Coaching Attire?
I agree.