Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

coachforlife

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coachforlife

  1. I think I read an SHA kid went to North and one quit or something.....but I don't know who that is? Somebody with inside info help us out???
  2. Anyone post the 6th region???
  3. Will the kid from Manual make an impact on a "guard heavy" team at North? Not sure who you are talking about.....
  4. Billy Gillespie is still looking for a gig????
  5. Mike Marksbury at spencer county has done a great job!!!
  6. what does one year fix mean? wasting another year and changing coaches again next season instead of putting someone in place to get a year head start on rebuilding the program?
  7. New coach should have them moving up 6th region food chain!!!
  8. Practicing? I thought it was open gym time of year?
  9. Less than a week until tryouts---still no coach???
  10. did she redshirt her freshman year? :banana::jump::ylsuper::idunno:
  11. Would agree with a little below big 3 but surely ahead of PRP? Downey have any college offers?
  12. So is South going with a player/coach, interim coach, parent coach, no coach at all???
  13. No dog in this fight and no prediction....but the guy at Spencer County must be doing a heck of a job bringing that program from where it was to where it is now?!?!?!
  14. sounds like eastern may need some more balls on the court or some more minutes on the clock to make everyone happy?
  15. Who cares about open gym? I would think the coaches might? Maybe the other players? A "pecking order" starts in open gyms???
  16. or the one everyone uses.....they suddenly decide they want to spend more time with family?
  17. i havent heard anything except hearsay that they werent there anymore......but my first guess would be parents.
  18. i had also heard that and I agree about the timing for the kids. did they have another assistant that they could go to OR will they have to start a process 30 days before tryouts/practice starts?
  19. None....just heard from a couple people close to the source that they were in need of a coach. I have not seen anything posted or more official.
  20. That a job may be open at this EXTREMELY late date. Anyone confirm or deny?
  21. I think Etown may be ranked their initially......but I think Male is the better overall TEAM. Boley is the best PLAYER, but could not get it done with a much better supporting cast than she will have this year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.