Everything posted by EC12
-
Elliott County 87 Boyd County 34
How many did Knipp have?
-
Greenup County 2 East Carter 1
IMHO Ty Back is the best catcher in the region! Bradford pitched for East Carter and he threw a heck of a game for his 1st varsity start.
-
Lawrence County 5 East Carter 1
They return there ace Shepherd he is a stud!
-
Holmes 67 Elliott County 57
Congrats Holmes. There's nothing to hang your head about Elliott, you had a great season.
-
Holmes vs Elliott County predictions
What time does this game start?
-
Holmes vs Elliott County predictions
I think Elliott is going to have to shoot the ball well to win tomorrow they will also have to limit the turnovers. Go Elliott!!
-
Holmes vs Elliott County predictions
What time does this game start?
-
Shelby Valley/Elliott County updates
Timmy 3 at end of 3rd EC 50 SV 46.
-
Shelby Valley/Elliott County Predictions (Elite 8)
Does anyone know if wugo is carrying this game. I know they did last nite but could someone let me know please?
-
Shelby Valley/Elliott County Predictions (Elite 8)
Will wugo have this game?
-
Shelby Valley/Elliott County Predictions (Elite 8)
If Elliott shoots like they did last nite I see them winning. If they don't shoot well they will be in for a dog fight. That being said Elliott by 8. Go Lions!!!
-
Elliott County/Anderson County updates
How many blocks does Timmy have?
-
Elliott County/Anderson County updates
Sorry about that last post, I misunderstood the radio.
-
Elliott County/Anderson County updates
Timmy has a double - double. I think 10 points and 11 boards.
-
Elliott County/Anderson County updates
Ferg is hot!!
-
Anderson County vs. Elliott County
I'm going with EC by 9.
-
Lexington Catholic/Scott County Updates
I haven't seen Guyn play but he is playing a great game it sounds like? Is he a junior?
-
Lexington Catholic/Scott County Updates
I hope Catholic can pull this one out!!
-
Lexington Catholic/Scott County Updates
Keep the updates coming please, this sounds like a good one!!!
-
Elliott County 83 Lewis County 61
Ok could you update me please?
-
Elliott County 83 Lewis County 61
Who made all tourney team and who was MVP?
-
Elliott County/Ashland Updates
So Timmy Knipp is playing?
-
16th region Draw
If Elliott advances what time will they play Monday?
-
Players to watch in the 16th Region Tournament
Anyone have any thoughts?
-
Best Freshmen and Sophomores in the State?
Thanks RA09 that is what I was referring to.