Everything posted by dwight
-
Welcome back Stein to EKU
The next ERA of Eastern Kentucky University Baseball is set to begin.
-
Any News on the East - West All Star Games?
I understand the All Stars played this weekend. Anybody go? Any Observations? I'm sure everyone had a good time with it.
-
2008 Kentucky Mr. Baseball
Zack Cox named 2008 Mr.Baseball. See link to Mike Fields blog for first and second team all state selections. http://fieldsnotes.wordpress.com
-
2008 Kentucky Mr. Baseball
Does anyone know when the 2008 Mr. Baseball will be announced?
-
11th Region? Who's the favorite?
Looking at the Franklin County, Henry Clay matchup, and the Madison Central, Dunbar Matchup, I'm sure those district winners are questioning their luck. The top half of that backet is extremely tough. Whoever makes it to the Championship game won't have much pitching left. As for Scott County, When one of their three seniors pitch they can usually compete with anyone. The 11th region will be a great atmosphere to watch high school baseball.
-
11th Region? Who's the favorite?
Looking At Matchups.. Lex. Cat. Must be the favorite again this year. How lucky to draw Berea in first Game.. Any other observations out there?
-
Franklin County/Western Hills Predictions
Who won the Franklin County, Western Hills matchup last night?
-
SCOTT COUNTY 2 HENRY CLAY 1
Great Game- Scott County Wins District Championship
-
Can anyone beat PRP this year?
They are a good solid team and if the matchup fall out right, they will give PRP a great game..
-
Who Will Be HR King in No. Ky.
Teams are slow to post stats-- Eric Sanders #44 Scott County has 3HR's All close to 400 ft. It sounds like there are some good bats in the state this year.
-
Who's the underdog that could win the 11th region??
I agree Franklin County is a very good offensive team. They hit the ball.
-
Who's the underdog that could win the 11th region??
Bryan Station and Scott County are really the only 2 teams I would give underdog status. With 5 teams in the region in the top 20 It's whoever, has the most pitching left at the end.
- 000
-
Scott County vs Bryan Station Predictions
Good Matchup in district. Should be close game.
-
Best Team In The 11th???
Henry Clay, Dunbar, TatesCreek, Lex.Cat. LCA Scott County. Top six In that Order. District and Regional Tourney should produce some great games. Henry Clay best offensive team I have seen this season. Pitching Depth will be KEY..
-
Best pitchers in the state
You are correct. I was texted that he pitched against Cox. I went to the courier journal site and rechecked box and he was not listed.
-
Best pitchers in the state
I stand corrected I was texted that Maronde pitched against PRP. I rechecked the journal box And he was not listed as having pitched.
-
Best pitchers in the state
Maronde rocked by PRP 13 -0 in 6 innings. Robbie Ross LCA great outing vs. Tates Creek in 2-1 win.
-
Best pitchers in the state
Eric Sanders #44 Scott County, 4-1 record Only lost against a very good Henry Clay team. 48K's in 27 innings pitched. 87-89 on the gun. Great control pitcher. Secondary postion SS and 3rd base. 400+ batting avg. with 1 hr so far this season.. ERA
-
11th Region Update
Yeah he pitched tonight. Henry Clay lit him up Craycraft had a couple dingers.. He had 4 - 5 K's but was getting the ball up. Final Score was 14 -3. HC is pretty good team. I see them and Dunbar as the Class of the 11th Region..
-
11th Region Update
District Play starts this week. Henry Clay @ Scott County. Should be a good Matchup. Anyone have comments about this or other 11th region game?
-
Scott Co 11 Montgomery 4
Scott #44 played third base that game. He had a rbi double and a 2 run home run to center field.
-
Scott County 7 Lexington Catholic 3
Scott county threw their # 1 pitcher. Number 44. He pitched complete game 4 hitter. 1 Earned run 9 K's. What impressed me was the curveball he threw for a strike with a 3-2 count. Seemed to have a good fast ball also.