Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Kentucky Mr. Baseball

Featured Replies

Does anyone know when the 2008 Mr. Baseball will be announced?

Who do you guys think it will be?

I think Hieneman from Greenup should be in the running, breaking the scorless inning record is huge.

Who do you guys think it will be?

 

I think it will be Zach Cox of Pleasure Ridge Park winning, with Maronde (Catholic), Ross (LCA), Webb (Heath) and Osbourne (PRP) all making a push. Others, like the young man from Greenup County, will get some votes but I can't see them getting this award.

I think it will be Zach Cox of Pleasure Ridge Park winning, with Maronde (Catholic), Ross (LCA), Webb (Heath) and Osbourne (PRP) all making a push. Others, like the young man from Greenup County, will get some votes but I can't see them getting this award.
I would think Cox is the favorite also.

Cox winning and then Maronde and Ross.

Is Cox playing college baseball?

Is Cox playing college baseball?
He'll be attending Arkansas.
He'll be attending Arkansas.

 

Good to hear.

 

It seems like this has been a banner year for KY high school baseball talent.

 

Is he a pitcher?

Good to hear.

 

It seems like this has been a banner year for KY high school baseball talent.

 

Is he a pitcher?

He does pitch but I believe, Arkansas is looking at him as a 3B, who hits LH. With his velocity as a RHP, he may well get playing time as both a RHP and position player.

Cox, Ross, Maronde, Heath, and Farris. All with SEC scholarships.

 

Am I missing anyone?

Cox, Ross, Maronde, Heath, and Farris. All with SEC scholarships.

 

Am I missing anyone?

Zach Osborne of PRP, is committed to Tennessee.
Zach Osborne of PRP, is committed to Tennessee.

 

Thanks. I had heard that but forgot.

 

Strong year.

Does anyone know when the 2008 Mr. Baseball will be announced?

 

Mr. Baseball will be announced at the All-Star game.

Is Cox playing college baseball?

 

He'll be attending Arkansas.

 

 

I wish I could remember what web site it was. I've seen him projected as a late 2nd or 3rd round draft pick (Orioles). I have no idea how that would affect any decision he has made.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.