Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Kentucky Mr. Baseball

Featured Replies

I wish I could remember what web site it was. I've seen him projected as a late 2nd or 3rd round draft pick (Orioles). I have no idea how that would affect any decision he has made.
Cox was drafted by the Dodgers, in the 20th round.
  • Author
Does anyone know when the 2008 Mr. Baseball will be announced?

 

Zack Cox named 2008 Mr.Baseball. See link to Mike Fields blog for first and second team all state selections.

http://fieldsnotes.wordpress.com

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.