Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County 7 Lexington Catholic 3

Featured Replies

4th-ranked LC falls, according to Riherd's scoreboard.

Was this score correct? I sure didn't see this one coming.

 

Yes, the score was correct. I heard that Catholic's Coach benched the majority of his starters. I heard that several freshmen started. Is there any truth to this?

I don't know but I feel like when Maronde doesn't pitch, Lex. Cath is prone to a loss to the majority of the teams on their schedule

Scott county threw their # 1 pitcher. Number 44. He pitched complete game 4 hitter. 1 Earned run 9 K's. What impressed me was the curveball he threw for a strike with a 3-2 count. Seemed to have a good fast ball also.

Yes, the score was correct. I heard that Catholic's Coach benched the majority of his starters. I heard that several freshmen started. Is there any truth to this?

 

Yes, the catholic coach started 3 freshmen and benched the majority of his starters.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.