Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chuckbarkley99

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chuckbarkley99

  1. Do the math. the faster the tempo the more points you score and give up. Last year you scored 66 and gave up 46. If you upped the tempo and scored in the 80's you would probably give up 60 just like Elliott. Its all relevant to the pace of the game.
  2. Some of you who think Holmes can all of sudden run for 4 qtrs are dead wrong, the only way you get conditioned to play at that tempo is to play that way every night. No amount of running in practice will get you there. JMO
  3. You guys are beating a dead horse. He's not going to change the way he does things so why discuss it after every game. :isurrender:
  4. Regardless of what you think most coaches would have played their starters significant minutes if they had been off a week.
  5. Its tournament time, you play your starters to keep them sharp especially if you've been off for a week.
  6. I'm going to go with most consistent. 1. Steve Greenhill 2.Paul Lewis (doesn't take things personally) 3.Keith Mcclain 4.Marla Gearhart Best of the new refs coming up. 1.Dwayne Farrow (should be moved up to strictly varsity)
  7. The most under rated player in the region. He can drop 30 on just about anyone. Powerful is the best way to describe him but can also hit the 3!
  8. This was a thread to recognize the accomplishments of a few young people. The comments and the attempt to twist it into something else is tasteless and I would say the same thing if it were a Holmes kid or Scott County. I wonder why people even bother to let their kids play sports and go through this crap. I'm done with this one so don't bother replying to my post!
  9. For jawing mostly from what I saw of it. Whatever happened to separating them and telling them to knock it off. T's weren't necessary IMO. Double T's and double fouls are pointless.
  10. I have a question for those schools who don't honor coaches passes. Do your coaches use their coaches passes when they scout games or attend games for other reasons? I think it is common courtesy, we get in to scout you on a pass and you get in to scout us on a pass.
  11. Congrats to Zak Metz. I had him in AAU back in 6th or 7th grade. He was tough as nails even then.
  12. Scott played his heart out and deserves all tourney IMO. Good luck in the future. I think Scott can play college some where with his size as a guard and his shooting ability. Many seniors see this as the end but it is only the beginning of the journey. My sincere best wishes on your future, Mark Watkins
  13. Yea, that made a lot of sense.
  14. All the games I've been to had 3 officials , 0 CALLS.
  15. A bit extreme or not its a fact. Maybe its different in your area but not here. I see players spending entire possessions in the paint. Makes for an ugly game. THe thing is, if you call it one time it usually is no longer a problem.
  16. Nonexistant is the word that comes to mind. :jump: Can someone give us the official definition of the call?
  17. I'm talking about posting up with both feet in the lane for 8 to 10 seconds without so much as a warning.
  18. Where oh where has 3 seconds gone. Has it gone the way of the hula hoop and the yo-yo, how about the rubiks cube? I have seen 0 three seconds called this year in my own 24 games and the other 12 games I've seen this year!
  19. Where oh where has 3 seconds gone. Has it gone the way of the hula hoop and the yo-yo, how about the rubiks cube. I have seen 0 3 seconds called in my own 24 games and the 12 other games I've seen!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.