Everything posted by bigtee88
-
Raceland vs. Russell (63rd district tournament)
I would like to see Raceland win, but I beleive it will depend on which Lady Ram team shows up. Trimble has done a good job but the girls have been lacking lately. I think Keeton and Lewis will have their hands full with Parsley and Simpson. Imo it will come down to turnovers. The Lady Rams will have to take care of the ball if they are to win.
-
Russell 55 West Carter 40
Thanks for the stats. Looks like the talent is fairly well spread out among the teams this year.
-
Russell 55 West Carter 40
Thanks pick. I have also been told that Lewis for Raceland is averaging a double double this year also.
-
Rowan County 66 Raceland 26
Wow what happened in this one. Congrats. to Rowan County
-
Russell 55 West Carter 40
Over can you name another player in the region with her numbers.I've tried to do some research but am having trouble coming up with alot of stats.
-
Russell 55 West Carter 40
Congrats to the Lady Devils. Good win for them. I'm glad Parsley had a big game. She is probably the most dominant and overlooked post in the region.
-
Raceland 55 Wheelersburg, OH 49
Sideline you are reading the thoughts of everyone in Raceland.
-
Raceland 63 Rose Hill Christian 32
I agree Ram. She is a good girl from a good family and a very strong competitor. I think she will be a force for the Lady Rams in the future.
-
Raceland 63 Rose Hill Christian 32
I am also glad that Abrams is getting some playing time. From what I have seen they can use her because one of the big girls is so far out of shape she can only play half the game if she isnt in foul trouble, like she was with Bath County in the All A.
-
Bath County 43 Raceland 40
Congrats and good luck to Bath County.Raceland would be a completely different ball club with Vandehoof.
-
Cats Pause 16th Region Rankings
I think Keeton from Raceland is a wild card though. I think she is getting some d-1 looks and is very deserving.
-
Cats Pause 16th Region Rankings
Parsley from Russell should definetly be on the list, as should Lewis from Raceland.
-
Russell 2008/2009
I don't know about guards for Russell, but i think Parsley is probably the best post player in the region. Lewis from Raceland is the lone exception. She averaged a double, double for the season last year if i'm not mistaken.
-
16th Region 08/09
I agree that Lewis from Raceland has been overlooked, but that might work to Raceland's favor. IMO Raceland does need Vanderhoof, she is a very integral part of the team. I think they would struggle without her.
-
Raceland 9 Bath 3
Congrats to the Rams. I'm glad they finally got it going.
-
Power hitters for the 16th
How can you talk about power hitters, without mentioning Keeton from Raceland. I'm not sure of stats but he should be at the top from last year.He hit a grand slam at Rams that landed out by the tennis courts. Also i've watched Greenup, and i dont think Reed is power, a good kid and good hitter but no power hitter. I would pick Rice & Logan for Greenup. I would also go with Duvall from Ashland and Thompson from Fairview and Bolander from Lewis.
-
Top Players
Rachel Vanderhoof would have to be #1, after that it is pretty open. You would have to mention Parsley from Russell, Lewis from Raceland, and Simpson from Russell.