Wilcox (Ashland)

Strait (Ashland)

Simpson (Russell)

Burge (East)

Stevens (West)

S. Ferguson (Elliott)

Riddle (Rowan)

Brockman (Rowan)

Honorable Mention: Dietrich (Ashland), Parsley (Russell), Marth (Lewis), Griffith (Elliott), Keeton (Raceland)

Wow, 15 names on this list and no mention of Chelsea Williams? That girl can get it done. I think there is a realistic chance that girl will break the 2000 point mark and she will be a special player for some school at the next level. Good player, well coached, lots of skill, many props.

Crimedoc you are crazy. Chelsea who? She only has over 1800 points as a junior, averaged 23 a game as a junior, led her team to its first winning season in over 10 years, was ranked in the state all year for free throw shooting, averaged 5 assists per game, 3 steals per game, and was required to do everything for her team. Now why on Earth Crimedoc would you mention a name like that? Luckily she plays for Menifee because she probably would not even make half of the other teams in the sixteenth because of all the power houses they have in that region. She could be a great reserve point guard on somebodys jv I guess. Seriously she never gets any credit and it is ridiculous. She deserves more recognition.

The only way she will get seen is if Meniffee plays some of the top rated teams in this region. They won't play Ashland, Russell, Boyd Co., East Carter just to mention a few. This is why no one in the 16th region knows much of her. have her Coach schudule better teams if they want her to be known .

Chelsea Williams may deserve to be on the list, but I have only seen her play once and she was in foul trouble for much of the game I attended. She did not contribute much that game. If I had seen her play more I might have added her to my list. I only listed the girls that I KNEW had the potential of being top ten players. I still believe that the top 10 players on my list are justified.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...