Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nkufan88

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nkufan88

  1. Good Idea, For Holmes I would say... 1. Arrez Henderson- Top 5 senior in the state, explosive athlete, Plays great D, Good Shooter and can get to the rack almost whenever he wants. 2. Ricardo Johnson- He's about 6'4", long and athletic. He could be the best player in the state when he is a Senior. Good Shooter and Ball Handler for his size and should grow a couple more inches. He is a top D1 Prospect especially if he continues to develop. He kind of reminds me of a younger Darius Miller. 3. Elijah Pittman- Also only a sophomore and about 6'5". He is a very good 3 point shooter. Very long Athletic Kid, gets to the rim very easy due to his long stride. Looks like he could grow a few more inches, and should also be a top player in the state as a senior. X-Factor- Jamel Riley- He could be the key to Holmes making a run at the state title. He is probably about 5'10" and is a very good ball handler. He shined in regionals and is an assassin from 3 point range. I think he is a junior , but he just now seems to be finding his comfort zone. He will most likely come off the bench for Braeon Avery who is a senior and the starting PG. I don't see how any team in the state could match there depth, hopefully they can bring home a second title to the 9th region.
  2. Good Idea, For Holmes I would say... 1. Arrez Henderson- Top 5 senior in the state, explosive athlete, Plays great D, Good Shooter and can get to the rack almost whenever he wants. 2. Ricardo Johnson- He's about 6'4", long and athletic. He could be the best player in the state when he is a Senior. Good Shooter and Ball Handler for his size and should grow a couple more inches. He is a top D1 Prospect especially if he continues to develop. He kind of reminds me of a younger Darius Miller. 3. Elijah Pittman- Also only a sophomore and about 6'5". He is a very good 3 point shooter. Very long Athletic Kid, gets to the rim very easy due to his long stride. Looks like he could grow a few more inches, and should also be a top player in the state as a senior. X-Factor- Jamel Riley- He could be the key to Holmes making a run at the state title. He is probably about 5'10" and is a very good ball handler. He shined in regionals and is an assassin from 3 point range. I think he is a junior , but he just now seems to be finding his comfort zone. He will most likely come off the bench for Braeon Avery who is a senior and the starting PG.
  3. I said I seen it somewhere, I think on another board...I'm not saying its true but L-Tech is definitely recruiting arrez and after his play in the state tourney I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't earn himself a scholly for a solid mid-major type D1 school.
  4. I've heard Louisiana Tech was a big player in the Arrez recruitment. I seen somewhere that Karl Malone was the L-Tech strength coach and was looking forward to the possiblity of working with Arrez. I have seen him ranked as high as the number 4 senior in the state on many websites, behind hopson, miller and mack who are no doubt high D1. Arrez should def. be offered a walk on spot at UK, with his work ethic and BB IQ along with his sec caliber athleticism he would instantly become a favorite of Billy G and earn valuable minutes, much like Ravi Moss. Theres no doubt that Arrez needs polishing on his PG skills, but he is a raw athlete and as a senior could be a very solid player at UK...Arrez shined last year in the state tourney as a junior, and IMO was already better than Preston Knowles who earned a scholly to UofL.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.