Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

racer4life

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by racer4life

  1. Bobby Hall from the 16th.
  2. Congrats to Coach Webb and the Comets!
  3. Great win! Congrats Coach K and the Devils!
  4. Now that's funny!:lol:
  5. I agree. I also think Chris Allen is a top notch official.
  6. It looked like an obvious three to me in person and on video. I was setting in the first row for that game and from my angle it really was an obvious three, and IMO Pouncy was the worst official in the tournament.
  7. I heard Josh Harris would be released to play Monday. I know it will take a while to get back in shape but he's very athletic and will make an instant impact. I'm going to take the Royals in this one.
  8. Didn't Greenup Co. just beat them a couple of weeks ago?
  9. Lewis led by as much as 17 in the 3rd qt. but Morgan made a run late and cut the lead to 3 but Lewis was able to hold on for the win.
  10. I agree. With Davidson and Hunt Russell would be a top 3 team in the region.
  11. West led most of the game, they were up 10 at the half and Rowan made a run in the 4th to win the game.
  12. Russell 11 19 17 10 57 Rowan Co. 16 11 19 16 62 EKC Tournament Semifinals Russell (2-2) Hayes 9, Dehoff 4, Porter 3, Skaggs 26, Parsley 5, Bailey 8, Hodge 5. Rowan (3-0) Newsome 11, Townsend 12, Wing 12, Thacker 9, Egan 13, Hodge 5.
  13. I'm not sure who will win, but if CCH thinks they have an easy game it could be a long trip home, the Tomcats are pretty good.
  14. AA is the way travel to NKY as well. Much better route than the OH side IMO.
  15. Congrats to Mr. Jude heck of an achievement.
  16. Powell did everything right and Lewis did eveything wrong. Powell really came to play tonight. Congrats to Lewis county on a great season.
  17. Powell 45 Lewis 0 Lewis has 6 turnovers.
  18. Johnson Central 42 Holmes 6

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.