Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rowan County 62 Russell 57

Featured Replies

Russell pretty much lead the whole game until the fourth quarter. I don't have a box score or anything yet.

Russell 11 19 17 10 57

Rowan Co. 16 11 19 16 62

EKC Tournament Semifinals

 

Russell (2-2) Hayes 9, Dehoff 4, Porter 3, Skaggs 26, Parsley 5, Bailey 8, Hodge 5.

Rowan (3-0) Newsome 11, Townsend 12, Wing 12, Thacker 9, Egan 13, Hodge 5.

  • Author

Hayes played real well IMO.

I think some may have underestimated Coach Kidwell's abilities and the existing talent on the team. I watched them play against GC and the boys really hustle. I think Russell has a really good chance to have a nice season.

What grade is Kyle Skaggs in now for Russell? Seems like he's been there forever. He's a very nice player.

Skaggs is a Junior. I think he has started for Russell since 8th grade.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.