Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Hard

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Coach Hard

  1. What about some of the small 1A programs? Anyone got a favorite that has been a strong but under-rated program? I'm partial, and I know they've been up and down, but Campbellsville seems to always put together a strong run in the playoffs ever 3 or so years. Especially when you consider the small school numbers. I also think about Hazard, Pikeville, and Bardstown.
  2. Well, I happen to be pretty close to that guy, and I'll let him know that you guys wished him luck. I think he is really pushing for anything to open up in Madison County. It is really ridiculous when you think about it....a county as large as Madison, and no wrestling, when the surrounding area has plenty of wrestling. IMO, there is an odd negative vibe with the higher ups, and he keeps getting "Title 9" shoved into his face, even though they offer EVERY single girls sport they possibly could.
  3. I'm a huge fan of the DW, especially if you know your area doesn't get the "right" type of players for a spread. I know Estill Co. has implimented the Double Wing, and I think it is a great fit for them.
  4. As a former player under Coach Thomas, I can say this...no single man I've known was more passionate about teaching the game and living football. He is a great disciplinarian and motivator. He walks the line of player's coach and strict better than most. I'm so proud of him and wish him the best. He will do a great job! The city of Campbellsville must feel like Rome when Ceasar returned from Gaul. Look for CU to return to being a power in NAIA football!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.