Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Clyde

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Billy Clyde

  1. I have to give it to Bracken for the way they fought. Good thing Caleb Curtis showed up or this game would have been a W for the bears. But a win is a win and the Devils move to 3-1 on the season. Get things worked out this week and stick it to Nicholas Co. next Friday.
  2. I called them suicides and always will. I think were getting to P.C. What if a coach says were getting killed on the boards and they have a player who has somebody that has been killed in their family? Is that insensitive to them? Where do you draw the line?
  3. Saints keep rolling. Congrats on win number 4.
  4. Saints have to many guns for the Panthers. Saints by 12.
  5. Afraid it will be a long season for the lady devils. Right now all teams have to do is shut down Erin Carmack and they shut down the Deming offense. Others will have to step up. Carmack can 24 points in her sleep. But until she gets some help the scores for them will be low. Give Chelsa Fryman time and she will be one of the better point guards to come out of the Lady Devil program. She will be more productive that some of the more recent point guards. She just needs to get some minutes under her belt.
  6. I got to see the Devils play Bourbon Co. and St. Pat. I was impressed with what a saw even in the loss. I think Deming has to many horses for Bracken to deal with. I'll take the Devils by a score of 68-47.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.