Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

northfootball

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by northfootball

  1. North is on the road again this weekend against Spencer County, their last away game. What are your thoughts on this one?
  2. Congrats Mustang in defeating SOHS on their home field for the second year in a row. Guess the One Year Wonder Tag can be buried for good now. Lets get the next one down. Looking forward to celebrating a District Championship for these seniors. Unbelieveable how far this program has come in just two years. Hats off to Martin and Staff. Its obvious these Mustangs have hit the weights hard for two years. Chase Maddox is making a STRONG case for Mr Football. GO Mustangs:fire:
  3. Well, what a game! Both teams played really hard. The score was 14-3 at half and the North team had to decide whether they would fold or play their hearts out and you can guess what they decided to do. This is a very special group of boys and they support each other and cheer each other on and when the going gets tough--they band together and "leave no doubt". I know this was special for Coach Martin and I am so happy for him. Henry County has a great team and am sure they finish the year successful. This is what high school football is all about and I LOVE IT!!!
  4. This Friday will be a great night for football. Both North Oldham and Henry County are undefeated and are playing great football right now. I look forward to a great game. I pray no one gets injured and may the best team win!!!!!
  5. Well this week is finally here and we can start the practices and look forward to a great football season. I don't know about you but I am so excited -- I can't stand it!
  6. North had their first successful season last year. They are a young program and they have just started to believe! I think that the offense needs to run more and the defense just needs to be a little quicker. I look forward to watching the Mustangs in their new stadium this year
  7. You stated that Coach Martin had a team full of Seniors, I beg to differ with you, we only have 6 that even played. I do wish you luck with PT and we will meet again next year.
  8. As a mother of a North Oldham football player, I just want to say that these kids have worked so hard this year. Every game we get a little better and we are ready for a great game tonight. We didn't win a game last year, we played one of the toughest schedules in the state and I think that lesson has taught us the meaning of the word TEAM. Adversity can bring out the best in a team. Coach Martin and his crew has done an incredible job and no matter what the score says tonight after the game, I know this team is a WINNER!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.