North Oldham 35 South Oldham 27

Congrats Mustang in defeating SOHS on their home field for the second year in a row. Guess the One Year Wonder Tag can be buried for good now. Lets get the next one down. Looking forward to celebrating a District Championship for these seniors. Unbelieveable how far this program has come in just two years.

Hats off to Martin and Staff. Its obvious these Mustangs have hit the weights hard for two years. Chase Maddox is making a STRONG case for Mr Football.

GO Mustangs:fire:

Congrats Mustang in defeating SOHS on their home field for the second year in a row. Guess the One Year Wonder Tag can be buried for good now. Lets get the next one down. Looking forward to celebrating a District Championship for these seniors. Unbelieveable how far this program has come in just two years.

Hats off to Martin and Staff. Its obvious these Mustangs have hit the weights hard for two years. Chase Maddox is making a STRONG case for Mr Football.

Thanks NorthFootball- Mustangs must focus and take care of a tough Spencer team this week that knocked off Western Hills.

I don't know about Mr. Football, but he has played very good.

Tuller appears to be the leader, the tough guy that gets respect from his teammates. I thought that QB play would be North's weak spot this year, but I was wrong, I mean very wrong.

There is alot of Football left to be played.