Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next steps for Bengals and Simpson?

Featured Replies

I don't hate Carson at all. I just go by what I see. The picks he threw in Oakland looked a lot like the ones he threw in Cincinnati. 16 INTs in half a season is absolutely appalling. I don't see how anyone can defend Palmer's performance the last couple of years, just like you can't defend Chad's performance the last couple years, nor can anyone defend Simpson's performance his entire career. He stinks. Time to get rid of the baggage. He needs to go.

 

How many did he throw three days after he was signed? Was it 3 or 4? No doubt about it he had a lot of picks, but a problem in Cincy was inconsistent route running. Now in Oakland their best two and even 3 receivers at one point were hurt and not playing. Most people seem to fail to notice that as well, it is not like Palmer played with the same people Jason Campbell had. Palmer didn't have their top receivers most of the time like Campbell did, and most important didn't have McFadden who created a lot of big plays.

 

This year though will determine if Palmer is even a starting QB anymore after this season, if he does struggle his career is probably done. At least as a full time starter.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many did he throw three days after he was signed? Was it 3 or 4? No doubt about it he had a lot of picks, but a problem in Cincy was inconsistent route running. Now in Oakland their best two and even 3 receivers at one point were hurt and not playing. Most people seem to fail to notice that as well, it is not like Palmer played with the same people Jason Campbell had. Palmer didn't have their top receivers most of the time like Campbell did, and most important didn't have McFadden who created a lot of big plays.

 

This year though will determine if Palmer is even a starting QB anymore after this season, if he does struggle his career is probably done. At least as a full time starter.

 

I agree that it will be interesting to see Palmer this season. I think he is still a solid #1 QB in the NFL. Where he ranks in the list of #1's is what will be determined this coming season.

Once again I be willing to bet very good money that the majority of NFL WR's are involved in drugs in some way, either using or selling. So you would have a hard time finding one then. Now with Simpson, you can almost certaintly bet he probably might now be the cleanest receiver in the NFL from here on out. For me both using and dealing are bad, because even the people just using it is setting a bad example for young people to because it makes them want to use. Which as I said before I bet a good amount are also using, just haven't got caught. So yeah I would take someone back that I probably know would be clean now. Also keep saying to play opposite of your #1. If you pay attention I have said numerous times to bring him back to be your #4 not #2.

I wouldn't let him be my ball boy much less a WR on my team. The guy is a drug dealer and playing in the NFL. If he's that dumb to make descions that dumb then he's not the type of guy I want on my team. Of course he fits right in the Bengal way so I wouldn't be surprised to see him back. There's a reason why people that aren't Bengals fans look at them as the laughing stock of the NFL for continiously getting burned by bad character guys. There's also a reason why they can't consistantly be a playoff contender. They were getting closer to losing that stigma.

I wouldn't let him be my ball boy much less a WR on my team. The guy is a drug dealer and playing in the NFL. If he's that dumb to make descions that dumb then he's not the type of guy I want on my team. Of course he fits right in the Bengal way so I wouldn't be surprised to see him back. There's a reason why people that aren't Bengals fans look at them as the laughing stock of the NFL for continiously getting burned by bad character guys. There's also a reason why they can't consistantly be a playoff contender. They were getting closer to losing that stigma.

 

You just said they were getting closer to losing that stigma, get who has been on the team during this time when you said they were starting to lose this stigma? That would be Simpson. As I said before Simpson got caught, however if we released him its not like we would know for sure we would be bringing in a clean player who doesn't have anything to do with drugs at all. A person we may be bringing in may just not have been caught, would they be good to have in the lockerroom then either? A guy who has not been caught, so probably would still keep dealing or using himself. Simpson never been in trouble with the law before, and now got busted. Unlike these other guys in the past, I don't see Simpson as a guy who will keep getting in trouble. Especially since anymore trouble probably puts him in jail awhile. Bring him back as a #4 he would be good to have, and good in the locker room. Because we would know that he probably would be the most clean guy on the team now, because of his probation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.