NBA Trade Deadline...

March 15 is coming quick. Like always a million rumors are floating around but nothing seems to be serious yet. Typically the the NBA has a pretty active trade deadline and makes things very interesting. Will Rondo or Howard be traded? The Suns say they won't trade Steve Nash unless he asks but he said he won't. Not sure why they wouldn't trade him and why he wouldn't want to be traded.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't trade Rondo after a performance like that.

I haven't seen what he did, but I'm pretty sure the Celtics already recognize him as one of the premier PG's in the league. Production isn't the issue at all, personality is. Maybe Celtics want to blow it up this year, get some pieces for Rondo, and fill in with Austin next year? Who knows...

I haven't seen what he did, but I'm pretty sure the Celtics already recognize him as one of the premier PG's in the league. Production isn't the issue at all, personality is. Maybe Celtics want to blow it up this year, get some pieces for Rondo, and fill in with Austin next year? Who knows...

I think that might have been part of the plan.

Here are some current rumors...

Odom wants to go back to LA. Um no thanks.

Lopez is in a walking boot and will miss 3 weeks. That could effect the Nets options with Howard.

A lot of teams are interested in Jamal Crawford.

Some are saying not much is going on yet because they are waiting to hear what Orlando is going to do with Howard.

Here are some current rumors...

Odom wants to go back to LA. Um no thanks.

Lopez is in a walking boot and will miss 3 weeks. That could effect the Nets options with Howard.

A lot of teams are interested in Jamal Crawford.

Some are saying not much is going on yet because they are waiting to hear what Orlando is going to do with Howard.

Which is looking like nothing. Otis Smith and the Magic are playing with fire IMO. No way you can take a chance like that without some kind of committment from Howard. If he really wanted to be there he would have already opted in for at least next year, not a good sign. Only hope they have is convincing him that the more money he will be making by re-signing with Orlando as opposed to other teams is going to be more money than what he will generate in a bigger market from other things. It's like they are putting all of their eggs into a basket of hoping Dwight will come back because he don't want to pass up those contract dollars, thats a big gamble if you ask me.

I think that might have been part of the plan.

Would be very interesting if Rivers fell to the Celtics and Doc was able to pick him up. I think Avery Bradley could possible turn into a solid NBA player, he's already an excellent defender. He's no Rondo, but he's only in his second season and has already improved by a large margin. I'm sure if they got anywhere close to equal value in a deal for Rondo they would be more apt to do it now as opposed to last year now that they know what they may have with Bradley.

What? :lol: Why would he say that?

He said the Lakers need to get all they can for Kobe while he is still worth a lot but will be fading quickly. He pointed out that they hired Mike Brown without consulting Kobe and now is the time for the Lakers to break away from Kobe and make a move for the future of the franchise.

If they traded Kobe.......