Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mobile View Only?

Featured Replies

Can anyone view the full site on their.mobile phone?

 

 

I cannot view the.full site and the mobile version is not very phone friendly.ime frame

  • Author

As you can see by my typos, there is no editing in the mobile version!!

I cannot view the full site.

 

Says "Forbidden. You don't have permission to access forum.php.old on this server.

Try clearing your browser history and then go to the site again.

Try clearing your browser history and then go to the site again.

 

No go for me. Cleared browser history. Opened a new page. Typed in http://www.bluegrasspreps.com. Got to the mobile site. Clicked on "full site" and got the same error.

Never use the www only use

 

bluegrasspreps.com

This does look like an issue. I will put the tech guys on it.

I just tried it on my Droid. Mobile site is fine, but full site is an issue.

Never use the www only use

 

bluegrasspreps.com

 

Cleared history again. Shut down browser. Opened a new browser. Entered "bluegrasspreps.com" and then clocked on "full site." Same message.

 

No big deal to me as I use the mobile site. I'm not sure why I would use the full site. Anyone?

  • Author
Cleared history again. Shut down browser. Opened a new browser. Entered "bluegrasspreps.com" and then clocked on "full site." Same message.

 

No big deal to me as I use the mobile site. I'm not sure why I would use the full site. Anyone?

 

On the full site I can click on last post to see the newest post. On mobile I have to click on thread title then navigate to the appropriate page and scroll down.

 

That is the biggest reason I prefer the full site.

Cleared history again. Shut down browser. Opened a new browser. Entered "bluegrasspreps.com" and then clocked on "full site." Same message.

 

No big deal to me as I use the mobile site. I'm not sure why I would use the full site. Anyone?

Having the same problems and have for a few days now. Did everything Clyde did and still can't get on it.

 

The mobile site is growing on me. The loading issues and timing out that plagued it before is gone. However, not being able to edit your posts is bad and posting in general is much easier and with more options when accessed from the full site. I'm hoping the app is similiar to tapatalk and I feel all of us mobile guys will be very pleased.

 

Posting a picture is a complete pain from your phone on both the mobile and full sites. One of the coolest features of tapatalk is the ability to easily upload a picture from your phone.

We worked on the mobile platform, how does it work for everyone now?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.