Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mobile View Only?

Featured Replies

Still not working for me, and I need access to the full site.

Still not working for me, and I need access to the full site.

 

What happens when you click on the full site link at the bottom of the page?

What happens when you click on the full site link at the bottom of the page?

 

Just goes right back to the mobile site.

Just goes right back to the mobile site.

 

I don't have that problem. Does anyone have a solution?

Are you guys on Android or iPhone?

 

I know on Android, and I'm sure iPhone has a similar setting, there is a setting in your browser settings that says "Mobile View", which essentially forces the mobile site (if there is one) for a given URL.

 

Check for the setting and see if that fixes it for you. ....I'll post a picture of mine for reference, when I unchecked this it pulled the full site up. (checking it brought back the mobile site)

 

2012-03-01_06-53-02.jpg

I wish I could get BGP on my phone. All I get is a blank white screen. Ive cleared my internet, rebooted, still white screen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.