Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 72 Augusta 71

Featured Replies

Never, this would have been their first win over Mason Co in 27 games.

 

No wonder the Augusta kids were so determined. Would have liked to seen this one.

Coach Hinson had a great game plan and I will continue to say one of the finer young head coaches in the region. The guy can flat out get it done. I was surprised that the 2-2-1 press bothered Mason, and with Bach all I can say is wow. The kid is special. In the 3rd quarter, without Black on the floor near the latter stages of the quarter, Mason County had no one that wanted to shoot the ball and take over. I agree with what a poster said previously, Bachs shot seemed like it hung on the rim forever. A-town will talk about this one for a long time, congrats to the Royals for hanging in there as a win is a win regardless of how you play. Regroup and get ready for next week. You have got to love tournament time and the fans got their moneys worth at the gate last night at the Igloo.

Good luck to the Royals, and A-town can be proud of the way the played.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35861[/ATTACH]
I know Bach took the shot, but where's the love for Corey Moore in this photo?
Coach Hinson had a great game plan and I will continue to say one of the finer young head coaches in the region. The guy can flat out get it done. I was surprised that the 2-2-1 press bothered Mason, and with Bach all I can say is wow. The kid is special. In the 3rd quarter, without Black on the floor near the latter stages of the quarter, Mason County had no one that wanted to shoot the ball and take over. I agree with what a poster said previously, Bachs shot seemed like it hung on the rim forever. A-town will talk about this one for a long time, congrats to the Royals for hanging in there as a win is a win regardless of how you play. Regroup and get ready for next week. You have got to love tournament time and the fans got their moneys worth at the gate last night at the Igloo.

 

Excellent post! :thumb:

Way to go Panthers.

I listened to this one and was rooting hard for Augusta maybe one of these years!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.