Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All 8th Region Team

Featured Replies

Andrew Sampson>Zach McNeil. All day. Every day.

 

No offense to Zach or the WV folks but this season, wasn't even close.

 

I have to agree with you.

Zach has certainly not had the sophomore campaign I think everyone at Walton was hoping for. Sampson has only played well for a couple of weeks - that is probably why he didn't make the list.

I agree that Sampson has just come on the last couple of weeks, and I don't think his big games were against anybody in region so people prolly did not get to see it first hand.

Flying under the radar is the only way to fly!

Congrats to all the young men on this list! With all of the talent in the 8th region this year, I am sure there are many others that could have been listed.

Could someone out there please post the criteria or protocol used for choosing All Region players? I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the list but it would certainly be helpful in understanding it.

 

offense, defense, rebounding, floor presence- as a rule not someone a coach has to hide on defense unless that player averages 23 or 24 a game against top competition.

I agree that Sampson has just come on the last couple of weeks, and I don't think his big games were against anybody in region so people prolly did not get to see it first hand.

 

Andrew is playing out of his mind right now. I'd say he's probably in the 20 ppg range over his past 10 games.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.