35th District Schedule

Per Statman:

The Boys' 35th District Tournament Bracket should be available on KHSAA's website fairly soon, but until then:

Game 1 Monday, February 20th - (5) Covington Latin @ (4) Beechwood 7pm

Game 2 Wednesday, February 22nd - (3) Covington Catholic vs (2) Covington Holy Cross @ NKU Regents Hall 6pm

Game 3 Wednesday, February 22nd - Winner of Game 1 vs (1) Covington Holmes @ NKU Regents Hall 8:15pm

Game 4 Friday, February 24th - Winner of Game 2 vs Winner of Game 3 @NKU Regents Hall 8pm

How in the world has this not been posted yet on the KHSAA web site? The seeds have been set forever. What is taking so long? Any ideas?

The ADs needed to meet to iron out the details of the tournament (sites, times, etc.) and that did not happen until Wednesday night.

What is up with this TBNKY Sports? They broadcast the Scott Vs Highlands game the other night and said it was going to play on Channel 22 INsight and I cant even get my channel 22 to show any kind of programming. It just says public/Government broadcasting and when I turn it on the screen says the channel will tune in shortly and nothing happens. Do I have to call Insight to get this or what?

What is up with this TBNKY Sports? They broadcast the Scott Vs Highlands game the other night and said it was going to play on Channel 22 INsight and I cant even get my channel 22 to show any kind of programming. It just says public/Government broadcasting and when I turn it on the screen says the channel will tune in shortly and nothing happens. Do I have to call Insight to get this or what?

Q - Campbell County and Ft. Thomas have separate programming on Insight than Kenton for Public Access, Educational and Governmental Channels. It is possible to get Kenton County PEG programming on in Campbell but it requires several extra steps.

Does anyone know what the schedule is for the Regional? And is it still played at Bank of Ky Center?

The 9th Region games are at the Bank of Kentucky Center. As of last week they were reporting Boys 1st round games on Wednesday Feb 29 and Thur March 1, Semi's on Saturday March 3 and Finals Sunday March 4th. The guy at the BOK Center was not certain of the boys/girls breakdown, but that was his thinking of how it would go.