Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt Updates

Featured Replies

Lamb has turned it up the past three games. Playing really well.

 

That shot shows that he has no problem taking the big shot when it counts. Been very pleased with his ability to play off the dribble and attack the basket as well.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the other teams in the nation can hit threes at the clip Vandy has in the second half, then by all means. I'm telling you, while the offense has dried up, it's the teams that have hit sick percentages from behind the arc that have given UK trouble. The Indiana loss, the close call against UNC.....

 

33%?

While I've given credit to the zone has UK gotten any transition points. If so it's not been many at all.

 

I can only remember one run out and that was when Davis leaked out behind the D for a lay up. That's the only one I recall. This game will definitely good for us.

If the other teams in the nation can hit threes at the clip Vandy has in the second half, then by all means. I'm telling you, while the offense has dried up, it's the teams that have hit sick percentages from behind the arc that have given UK trouble. The Indiana loss, the close call against UNC.....

 

Well I'm not ok with that, they have looked lazy on defense in the second half. After losing to WV the way they did 2 years ago I really don't want to see another season end that way again.

I can only remember one run out and that was when Davis leaked out behind the D for a lay up. That's the only one I recall. This game will definitely good for us.

 

Sounds about right.

  • Author
33%?

 

It's currently 8/17 on the game for Vandy. Without looking, I'd estimate Vandy has shot something like 6/9 in the second half.

 

Of the teams UK beat by single digits, I believe Louisville and Tennessee are the two that did not shoot better than 50% from three point land. I think those teams actually shot 60% or better

Man Davis is a defensive freak!

  • Author

Big free throw miss on the front end of a 1 and 1.

Hell yea!!! I love hearing Dicky V saying how he can't help but vote for Davis for player of the year.

  • Author

TWO straight misses on the front end of 1 and 1s.

Ballgame over...

Well everyone got the game they wanted. Down late, pull it out in the end.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.