Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt Updates

Featured Replies

Alright, we might as well start the watch. Kentucky had a dominant first half, but the Vanderbilt threes have started to fall and the game is now tied. I don't think anyone ever shoots from three as well as Vandy at home.

 

48 all, under 12 minutes left.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

And now Vanderbilt has taken their first lead in 24 minutes of game time at 53-51. 9:22 left.

Officiating has been horrible as has UK's offense in the second half against the zone.

  • Author

Besides the fact that Vandy has improved their shooting, major factors tonight have been Vanderbilt's rebounding and that Jones has not scored in the second half the way he did in the first half.

This isn't looking good. I may just be an agitated fan, but the reds have called a lot of bad ones on UK in my opinion.

Davis needs to watch out. He always hangs on the rim. He's lucky he hasnt been hit with some t's this year.

Couldn't tell from the replay but kind of looked like MKG may have walked with the ball before passing to Davis for that basket.

  • Author

Kentucky ties it back up at 55 with Davis going to the line for 1 at the under 8 timeout.

  • Author
Davis needs to watch out. He always hangs on the rim. He's lucky he hasnt been hit with some t's this year.

 

I thought the same thing. The first second or two was understandable, but he sure seemed to swing on there forever once everyone was clear of him.

This isn't looking good. I may just be an agitated fan, but the reds have called a lot of bad ones on UK in my opinion.

 

Vandy is playing more physical right now, thus them getting more calls.

 

It's horrible, Vandy wants to bang on the inside but UK touches someone going for a rebound and the whistle blows before the guys feet even hit the ground again.

I agree wsf, I am just frustrated with this game so far so I am probably just looking for a cop out so I can feel better, thus seeing bad calls. Lol.

  • Author

Some of the calls on Miller have irked me, but honestly, I haven't been too awful upset at the refs. I really just think Vandy has started knocking down the shots and stepping up the intensity, fueling their comeback. UK has an 18 point deficit from behind the arc.

Here we go...let's open it up.

  • Author

Lamb FINALLY hits a three. 1/5 from three for a 50% three point shooter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.