Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Henry 57 Brossart 51

Featured Replies

Final from Erlanger. St. Henry JV also won 35-30.

Way to go Lady Cru!

St Henry vs Bishop Brossart 222.jpg
St Henry vs Bishop Brossart 255.jpg

Congrats to the Cru! Would really like to see the BGH's assessment and play-by-play of this game.

St Henry vs Bishop Brossart 253.jpg

 

Other pics from the game are here

 

Not sure BGH was at game...he was on the hill for NCC - BBHS

Not sure BGH was at game...he was on the hill for NCC - BBHS

 

I believe there was a sighting of my Green "buddie" tonight on the "hill". I think he was in charge of making sure the Brossart students didn't cut off the Thoroughbred head, like they did a few years back. :banana:

Congrats Lady Cru on a nice victory. Way to go.

Final from Erlanger. St. Henry JV also won 35-30.

 

Goodnight Brossart. Too young, too soon. From pretender to solid contender next year.

Goodnight Brossart. Too young, too soon. From pretender to solid contender next year.

 

Brossart will contend with Mont Co for the 10th Region. I think they can give Mont Co a run for their money.

Brossart will contend with Mont Co for the 10th Region. I think they can give Mont Co a run for their money.

 

I agree. Brossart has a very nice young team, but I think because of their youth they are a year away. They are very good now and I look for them to do very well in the district and regional tournaments this year, but watch out for them for the next two years. They could win the 10th region. Not that they can't this year, but they will definitely contend the next two years for sure.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.