Boone County 68 Notre Dame 63

Point of interest. To this point in this thread there have been 44 posts. The first 13 were about the game. After that ONLY two were. The rest were about refs and fans. Waste of time.

Sounds about right. Happens to most threads (posts not related to the original subject).

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Point of interest. To this point in this thread there have been 44 posts. The first 13 were about the game. After that ONLY two were. The rest were about refs and fans. Waste of time.

I guess that depends on one's perspective. As was pointed out, many threads veer "off-topic" and this one did somewhat as well. But the issue of a potential incident in the stands being avoided I suspect was of interest to many readers. And the discussion on officials was, IMO, not nearly as bad as in some threads. Again, I was more interested in learning what those who were familiar with NKY officials thought of the crew that worked the game.

Message boards are always going to have parts that are of interest to some but of absolutely none to others. Has to happen with a diverse readership with diverse interests.

People are not robots( at least some of us are not) and they will often during a conversation, change subjects or veer off the topic at hand. Message boards are no different. This thread took in the game and what happened at that game, where it was what was going on in the stands or what was being called on the floor. Some of the posters underwear has way to much starch in them. Loosen up some. Its a message board. Think about it.